Chapter Seven

As you walked out of the store with everyone a thought popped into your head, "Hey guys! How about you guys stay the night at my house?" You smiled as some of the boys blushed.

"Yay!! A sleepover at (f/n)-cchi's house!!!" Kise tried to glomp you put Momoi helped you pull him off. "We would love to (f/n)!" Momoi said, giving you a smile. "Do you even have enough room in your tiny apartment?" Aomine butted in, you shot him a little glare saying, "Of course! I just need to move some of the boxes around and you guys can fit."

And it was decided that the Generation of Miracles would be having a sleep over at your house.

~Time Skip~

You got to your apartment again and let them get situated. The boys would sleep in the living room while you and Momoi shared your bed.

Once every one was comfortable, you put (favorite movie) on and went to make popcorn. You had a little of a struggle opening the package, "I'll help you, nanodayo." You turned to see a certain green headed tsundere standing in the doorway, "Thanks Shintaro!" You handed him the package which he easily opened.

"Now, lets see if I can figure out this microwave." You sweat dropped as you looked at the many buttons that you didn't know how to use. You pressed a button and a loud beating rang through your ears, "S-Shintaro!! Help!" You squeaked, not knowing how to turn off the beeping. He sighed and stopped the beeping and cooked the popcorn. "Baka." He said and flicked your forehead.

"Ouch! Shintaro you meanie!!" You rub you forehead and pout, causing a soft blush to spread on his cheeks, "But thanks for helping with the popcorn! I was certain I would find a way to mess it up." You gave him a little hug.

"I-It's not like I wanted to help you! I just wanted popcorn!" You laughed at his excuse, "You really are a tsundere~" You tried to pinch his cheek but he swatted your hand away from his red face. "Am not!" He scoffed and walked out of the kitchen with the popcorn, you followed silently giggling at him.

In the living room, everyone had blankets and were watching the movie. Murasakibara snatched the popcorn from Shintaro and started eating it by himself, not really letting anyone have any. "Baka! That popcorn was for everyone else! You have your snacks!" Shintaro glared at the purple headed male. "Ehhh, but I wanted popcorn~" Murasakiibara replied blankly, you sighed and ignored the males and sat next to Aomine.

"Hey (f/n), can we watch a different movie? One with girls that have big boobs!" Aomine asked making a motion with his hand, an irk mark appeared on your forehead, "Ahomine, you will not be a pervert in my house ok?" A menacing aura surrounded you, sending chills down the males spine. "Fine, fine! Your such a buzz kill..." He sighed and threw YU his head back, "At least I'm not an idiot!" He glares at you, you only smile at him, acting innocent.

~~~~~

After about a good hour of the movie, you needed to use the restroom. You excused your self from the group and did what you had to do. Right as you came out you bumped into a chest and fell, the body fell with you landing on you.

You open your eyes and see familiar navy hair, you felt pressure in your chest area, you look down and see Aomine's hands on your boobs.....

"YOU PREVERT!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~

I have finally updated!!! Sorry if that sucked!

If you have any complaints or suggestions leave them in the comments and I have fix them as soon as possible! :)

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪