Ending: Kuroko Tetsuya

Kuroko Ending

      "I choose....Kuroko." The blue headed male smiled while the others left in defeat. You rose from your bed and walked over him, he hugged tightly.

        "Umph. Kuroko?" You question his sudden actions, "Sorry (f/n)-chan, I'm just really happy." He whispered into your neck. A quick smile danced across your lips and you hugged him back, enjoying the comfort and warmth.

         "You really do like me right?" He asked staring into your eyes, "Of course Kuroko! Why wouldn't I?" He shrugged his shoulders and hugged you again.

          "Your not going to leave again..." He asked even though it sounded more like a command. "Don't worry I wont, I couldn't leave you. I missed you a lot you know?" You blink back a few tears, remembering the lonely nights back in America.

             "I missed you a lot to (f/n)-chan, so, so much." You looked at him and noticed him holding back a couple tears himself.

             "Don't be sad Kurok-"

            "-Tetsuya, call me Tetsuya." You nodded and continued,

            "Don't be sad, Tetsuya. I'm here now and I wont leave-I promise." You gave him a reassuring smile and he smiled back. Slowly your faces neared until your lips meet. You felt a little spark when his lips touched your, butterflies filled your stomach. Tetsuya cupped your face as he deepened the kiss a bit. Once you both were out of breath, you separated. Your lips felt lonely without his there, he held on to your chin as you stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you (f/n)-chan"

"I love you too"

~~~~

This one is personally my favorite :P 

Thanks For Reading! <3

~Melody