The Disapperence

A year after the big battle, things were back to normal. The digimons were living with humans in the real world. Without Digiquartz, the real world and the Digital World had a border that separate both worlds. The heroes live happily without any distractions. Or so they thought.

Monday afternoon, as always the xros hearts had a battle, with street basketball. The members are Taiki Kudo, Yuu Amano and Tagiru Akashi. Today, Tagiru was not in his mood. He seems not like himself. After the game, Yuu and Taiki had a talk with him.

" What's the matter, Tagiru? You don't look like yourself lately." Taiki said." Yeah. You always happy and playful. What happened Tagiru?" Yuu said." It's nothing. I better get back." Tagiru said. He stood up and left them." He seemed to in some kind of trouble." Taiki said." Yeah. But what?" Yuu added.

The next morning, Tagiru was not at school. It seem strange because he always came to school even if he came late. At break time, Yuu met Taiki at the school roof top." Tagiru didn't come to school, huh. Maybe he still in it." Taiki said." Maybe." Yuu said thinking about Tagiru." We should check on him after school." Taiki said. Just in time, the bell rang. They hurried in class.

Taiki and Yuu went to Tagiru's house. Tagiru's mother said that she saw him yesterday but he's gone this morning. Taiki and Yuu looked at each other. They thanked Tagiru's mother and left." He couldn't have disappear like that, could he?" Yuu said. Taiki was unsure on how to reply his words to Yuu.

On their way to Yuu's house, they met Akari." I'm glad to see you guys. Something weird happen to Zenjirou." Akari told them." What happen?" Taiki asked." Just now he was with me to see you guys. Then he disappear." Akari explain." It's the same with Tagiru." Yuu said." Tagiru too?! What on earth is happening?"

" Good I found you. Come we have to hurry." Ryoma said. They followed Ryoma to the clock shop behind the building." Why're we here?" Ren asked the clock owner." The reason I called is so I can see your face again!" He said. Everyone except Taiki and Akari tumble." Are you kidding?!" Ren said.

" Alright, the reason I called you is that this world and the digital world are not balance. There's a digimon trying to capture you. I still don't know who or what kind of digimon trying to cause it but what I know is someone will come and help us." He said. Then a figure came from behind the clock owner. It was a digimon.

" I'm Ogremon, a virus type digimon." Said Ogremon." You don't have a partner, huh." Ren said. He brought out his xros loader. Then he was pushed hard by a force." Who says he came alone?" A voice came from behind.