Yukina Ryuenji

Yukina then started walking towards the cave." Yukina!!" Wizarmon and Tailmon said. They went after her." Yukina, where were you?" Takeru said." We were worried about you." Taiki said." Don't ever do that again, alright?" Hikari said. Yukina nodded.

The others started to show up." Let's do some cooking!" Taichi said. Yamato and the rest smiled. They went to catch some fish. Taiki and Kiriha went to find firewood. Takeru and Hikari stayed with Yukina." Hey, why aren't they helping?" Tagiru said. Yuu then knock his head. Dorulumon, Cutemon, Damemon and Shoutmon laughed.

Yukina looked at them. She smiled. Hikari and Takeru saw she's smiling." This is the first time you smiled." Takeru said. Yukina just listen but did not react to what Takeru said. She just watched the others do their work.

" Yukina...never mind." Hikari said. Tailmon and Wizarmon look at Yukina. They know that Yukina worried about her brother." Takeru, can Patamon evolve to ultimate without the crest?" Wizarmon asked Takeru. Takeru nodded.

Yukina heard what Takeru said but she acted like she did not hear it." Hey guys, let's eat. If you don't eat now, then there will be none left." Tagiru said." Alright. We're coming." Takeru said.

They gathered around the fire and started telling stories and laughed together. But only one person was not having fun with the others. It was Yukina." What's wrong, Yukina?" Taiki said. Yukina shook her head. She then walk alone and climb the cave. Kiriha saw her and he followed her.

" Why're you following me?" Yukina asked." I can't left a girl alone in the dark." Kiriha answered. They sat and watched down bellow." Look how happy they are. I wish I can be that happy." Yukina said." I'm sure you can." Kiriha said.

" By the way, you're Cayenne's sister aren't you?" Kiriha asked." Yeah, what about it?" Yukina said." Cayenne told me to protect his precious little sister what ever the cost. So I'll do it." Kiriha said." You've met him? I taught that he was captured before anyone could have found him." Yukina said

" I've met him just before he got captured. We met at an isolated place in the digital world. Then he throw me out and lock the door to that gate. After a few second, Yuri found me there on the street in London." Kiriha told Yukina. She was shock to hear what Kiriha said.

" Hey you two! What are you doing up there!" Tagiru shouted." Come down here!" Taiki said. The others were watching both of them. Kiriha grabs a vine and swing them down from the top.

" Yukina. Are you alright?" Wizarmon asked. Yukina nodded." Hey, you never introduce yourself to us." Yuu said." So tell us." Tagiru said. Yukina looked at Kiriha and he nodded." My name is Yukina Ryuenji. Nice to meet all of you." Yukina said with a big smile. Everyone was happy.