The Journey

" Hey, I have a question. How did you guys know about this?" Hideaki asked." We don't. We just have to believe what she says." Miyako said." Why?" Tagiru asked." Because she's a chosen one like us." Ken answered.

" It doesn't matter weather you believe it or not, but it's the truth. She was been chosen by the guardians." Takeru said." And she is Cayenne's sister." Hikari said." Cayenne? Who's that?" They asked.

" He was been captured by Izana and now we don't know where he is exactly. But he was been taken." Ken said." You said he was capture by Izana right?" Kiriha said. Daisuke and Ken looked at each other and nodded." Then why didn't you find him when you had the chance in the palace when you were trying to rescue us?" Kiriha asked." It's because Takuto told us that Cayenne was no longer in the palace. Yuri can conform it. I think he was taken to the grand palace where the mastermind is." Takeru said.

" What're you talking about?" Taichi said." That was fast. How'd it go?" Hikari asked." We found one. But we're gonna go there until everyone's here." Taichi said. They all smiled." She's gonna be alright, right?" Wizarmon asked." There's something I want to asked. Is she always like this?" Taichi asked. Tailmon and Wizarmon shook their heads." You don't know? How come you don't know? Aren't you guys her partners?" Taiki said. Wizarmon and Tailmon looked at each other." She was under the control of Yuri for a long time. So we don't know Yukina." They said.

They were shock. They did not say a word." What's with the gloomy faces?" Yamato asked." Asked them." Mimi said. Yamato looked at them." Maybe I shouldn't. Come on, let's go. You've already found a shelter right, Taichi?" Yamato said. Taichi nodded.

They all walked towards the cave. While they were walking, Takeru and Hikari heard someone was following them. They did not say a word to anybody else. Hikari and Takeru was worried. Since Takeru was carrying Yukina.

" Stop." Taiki said." What's wrong?" Nene asked." Did you heard that?" Taiki said. They kept quiet for a while." Maybe it's your imagination. Let's go. C'mon." Kiriha said. Takeru and Hikari looked at each other. Then they nodded. They then continued walking.

" Someone is watching us." A voice said." Who could be watching us?!" Taiki asked." GET A WAY!! THAT'S BAKEMON." Taichi got out from the bush." How come there two of you?" Tagiru asked." Is there time to be asking questions?!" Yuu said.

" Hurry everyone." They all ran towards a cave." Lucky us they were that many. Or not we could be done for." Jia Cheng said." Wait, where's Yukina?" Aida said. They all searched for Yukina in the woods.

" All clear. What are you gonna do?" Wizarmon asked. Tailmon look into Yukina's eyes. An intense look were on it." Yukina, it's almost night time. Maybe we should go in the cave with everybody else." Wizarmon said." Yeah. They all started looking for you." Tailmon said. Yukina sat there and stare at a tree. Wizarmon and Tailmon were worried about Yukina.