The Rescue

Yuri headed to another group of digidestine." Hey, Yuri's here." A boy said." Nice to meet you guys again." Yuri said." What's wrong?" Taichi asked." My or should I say Takuto's chosen children were captured by them. I need your help." Yuri said.

Taichi and the others look at each other and agreed on helping her." Where're they now?" Sora asked." In Izana's tower. But only fallen angels can go. Luckily I've brought some fallen angels." Yuri said.

They all went to the tower. Wizarmon did an invisibility spell on Yuri because she's a guardian. Then, they went in. They split up into three groups to search for them faster. Yuri followed Taichi, Hikari, Joe and Koushiro.

The other group has Yamato, Sora, Mimi and Takeru. And the last one has Daisuke, Iori, Miyako and Ken. Yamato and Daisuke's groups path was a dead end. They then walk the path that Taichi and the others took.

Taichi and the others came across with a big room. Inside the room, there was a big cage. Inside it, there was the digidestine. They were fast asleep." So you've made it. I think you wouldn't make it." A voice said.

" Izana! Show yourself!" Yuri said." I didn't think a guardian would came in. But I was wrong." Izana said. Izana heard footsteps. Izana only laughs." Don't you dare to hurt them!" Yuri shouted.' Yuri, listen. I need you to do something.' Takuto said. Yuri listens very closely.

" What wrong? Cat got your tongue." Izana said." No. I was just thinking how lonely you are in here." Yuri said." WHAT!!!!!" Izana said." You're alone in here without anyone to talk to." Yuri said. Izana's temper was rising.

Then out of nowhere, Takuto appeared. Izana was surprised to see him." Nice to see you again, Izana." He said. Izana didn't say anything." Yuri, grab the hunters and get out of here." Takuto said. Yuri did as she was told. As soon they arrive, Wizarmon use his spell to take them out.

Takuto made some mess in Izana's palace and then he went out." We have to take them to a save place." Yamato and Taichi said. The others agreed." Come. I have a perfect place." Takuto brought them to a place that was yet discovered by Izana.

" They should be find, for now." Sora said." For now, can I entrust you guys to be their guardian?" Takuto said. They all looked at each other." What're you saying, Takuto?" Yuri asked. Takuto looked at Yuri." Stop looking at me like that! It's kinda scary." Yuri said.

" Fine. I need you to watch them since I need to repair the limit." Takuto said." You mean the limit of how many digimons you can load. That's awesome." Yuri said." Hey Taichi, what does she means by that?" Daisuke asked." You guys don't know yet, huh. Well, they can call many digimons that are within their xros loader or what we called digivise." Taichi said.

Takuto then flow away with Gennai." So, we have to babysit this guys."" Well, we've done that." They laughed. Then, they all went to sleep.