Digidestine Kidnap

Yuri fainted when she entered the portal. The gang had to find a safe place until she recovers." How did this happen?" Yuu said." I guess she used up all her energy to open the portal to here." Taiki said." The digital world looks different from before." Kiriha said." Yeah. I agree." Taiki said." Of course it's different." A guy jump out of nowhere scaring the hunters." So I take it you guys are new to this." He said.

" Who are you?" Yura said." Even you don't know him." Airu said." There's a lot of people. And digidestine from all over the world are here." Yura said. My name is Lee Jia Cheng. I'm from Malaysia. Nice to meet you." Lee said." So that's your name." A girl said." Hi the name's Nur Aida. I'm from Singapore." The girl said.

" So this is where he said to meet up." Yuri said. They were surprised." You're awake." Yura said. Kiriha put her down." Here, my name is Yuri Wistalia. At the real world, my name is Nurien Hazwani. I'm from Malaysia." She said.

" So what are we gonna do in the meantime?" Aida asked." Until he summoned you can do whatever you like. But stay in touch. If anything happen call the others using your digivises and xros loaders." Yuri said. Then a cat-like digimon came." The others are waiting. And he did something I don't know." It said. Vandemon appeared behind it." We discuss about Vandemon later. But now we must tell him about the chosen children. Come on, Tailmon."

They vanished in a second." Well that's amusing. What are we supposed to do?" Airu kept on complaining." The first thing we should do is find a shelter."" And food for us tonight." Taiki and Kiriha said.

They all nodded. Their actions were being watched by someone." Are you gonna let them be like that?" A bad digimon called Ice Devimon said." So he has made his move, huh. We'll see about that. Prepared the troupes. We're gonna finished them tonight."" As you wish, lord Izana."

The digidestine was having fun together. They were telling stories amd jokes. When suddenly they been attack. They all were captured." Who are you? What do you want?" Akari asked." Lord Izana want you to be lock up." Ice Devimon said with a laugh.

Meanwhile, Yuri was giving her report." Hey Yuri. You should go back to them. If Izana find out about his plans, he surely to stop it from happening." Angelmon said. Yuri nodded. Yuri, Tailmon and Wizarmon headed to where the digidestine are. They were shook when they reached there. Nobody was around.

" Izana must have known about his plans. We have to rescue them." Wizarmon said." But first, we need some help. And I know where to find one." Yuri said." Let me guess. We're gonna go to the other group." Tailmon said." We're going to my old group." Tailmon and Wizarmon smiled.