New Comrades, New Adventure

The next morning, the hunters woke up. They were still tired. Airu then scream. They were surprised. They look around and saw twelve people and twelve digimons all fast asleep." Are you surprised?" A voice said.

Then they saw Yuri." What...Who're they?" Tagiru asked." Can't you tell." Yuri said. They look again." Are those the ones who help us a year ago?" Taiki asked. Yuri nodded. They were all surprised. Their voice woke them up." You guys sure up early." Taichi said. The others yawn. Still tired from what happen last night.

" Daisuke, wake up." Iori said. But he did not wake up. He still sound asleep." Sheesh. Daisuke, WAKE UP WILL YOU!!!" Miyako shouted at his ear. He was surprised." What's wrong with you?" Daisuke said. He was angry that Miyako interrupt his sleep." Would you wake up. It's already morning." Miyako said.

The hunters were speechless. They did not know what to say." Now, let's begin our journey. Yuri will you lead?" Yura said. He was excited." You always famous with boys, Yuri." Sora said." Well, look at her. She has the same look as a princess. Why wouldn't she?" Miyako said." It's kinda frustrating you know. I'm not comfortable having boys followed me around." Yuri said.

" Shouldn't you guys be introduce yourselves to them?" Yuri said." My name is Taichi Yagami. This is Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenaochi, Mimi Tachikawa, Koushiro Izumi, Jou Kidou." Taichi said." This is Hikari Yagami, Taichi's sister. Takeru Takaishi, Yamato's brother. That is Daisuke Motomiya, Miyako Inoue , Iori Hida, Ken Ichijouji." Yuri said.

" Nice to meet you all." Daisuke said." You guys aren't surprised that Tagiru's back?" Yuri said." Now that you mention it, where have you been Tagiru?" Taiki asked him." What're you talking about? I was with you all the time." Tagiru said. All of them were surprised." Hey Yuri, is this the phenomenon that 'he' was talking about?" Ken asked Yuri. Yuri nodded and pluck her fingers. Then, Zenjirou appeared.

" Where did you come from?" Akari asked. The same answer was given. All of them was clueless." So, that's it." They heard Ken said. It was not a clear one but enough to make Yuri smiled. She thought nobody would understood what happened, but she was mistakenly wrong.

" What's going on here? How did Tagiru and Zenjirou came to us out of nowhere?" Taiki asked." Answer him!!" Kiriha was angry." Fine you force me. They were sucked into another world without even realizing what happen to their physical body or to their surroundings. That's all I can tell you guys. Want more answers, then asked the one who want you all here. We'll meet again. I have to part here." Yuri's body lights up.

" The spirit is gone!!" Tailmon said." That means Yuri will be joining you know who and Yukina is now herself." Wizarmon said. Yukina was about to fall but luckily Taichi caught her. He lay her down. Sora, Yamato and Jou went to search for supplies. While Koushirou and Taichi went to look for a shelter. Hikari, Takeru and the others waited for them to come back. Yukina was not yet awake.

" Hey, I have a question. How did you guys know about this?" Hideaki asked.