Journey to Land

The children are all getting ready for their trip. Yukina on the other hand was the most excited one." Would you calm down. There's someone still sleeping." Miyako said. Yukina look at Daisuke." Let's wake him up." Yukina said. She grab a bottle and fill it with river water. She came back to the camp and poured the water at Daisuke's face.

" COLD!!!" He shouted. The others laughed at him." That's what you get when you wake up this late." Yukina said." So, it was your doing, Yukina!!" Diasuke chased her." Daisuke, don't be a little kid. You're not 5. You're 15. And so are you, Yukina!" Mikaela said. Daisuke stopped chasing Yukina.

Diasuke's shirt is the only one wet because of Yukina's doings. Yukina was looking at the flowers in a bush nearby. Suddenly, Yukina stand up like a statue. Taiki saw Yukina's acted like Yuri." Yukina, are you alright?" Taiki said." Never feel better. Hey, Taiki. Do you hear a voice?" Yukina said. Taiki was confused.

Everyone look at Yukina." Hear what?" Mikaela said." Is she hearing things?" Tagiru said." No she's not. Whatever she hears, I hear it too." Hikari said." Me too." Ken said." Even Ken hear it?!" Tagiru said. He was surprised." Maybe the holder of the crest can hear it." Takeru said." But Yukina isn't..."" No, look closer." Taichi said.

The look at the three of them. Their hands were at their chest. Then, a light shone. Hikari was pure light, Ken was the light of kindness and Yukina was the light of darkness. Then, all of the sudden around them were dark." Welcome digidestened. We have seen you. Your action was monitored by all the guardians. You will join forces with the new digidestened to fight The dark forces." They said.

" What do you mean?" Taiki said." Taiki, I'll tell you guys all there is to know." Taichi said. Yamato and the others nodded." You must go to the Land, The Main Land and join forces. If you succeed, the Earth will have a bright future. Or not the Earth will turn to chaos. We wish the best of luck to all of you. Tell these three what we have told you. Till the next meeting." The guardians said.

Hikari, Ken and Yukina fainted after that. The three of them woke up. They were surprised that they were lying. Hikari was lying on Taichi, Ken was lying on Daisuke and Yukina was lying on Mikaela." What were we doing just now? Why is everyone surrounding us?" They asked." You guys have return." Yuu said.

" What happened?" Yukina asked." It's nothing to worry about."" We'll tell you later. But now, we have to go to The Main Land." Taichi said." But how do you suggest we go there?" Yamato said." That's easy." Yukina said. She showed her tag and crest." Your crest is darkness." Jou said. They were all surprised.

" Not all darkness are evil." Yukina said. She opened a gate using the crest. The gate leads straight to the Main Land." C'mon." They all went through the portal and out to the Main Land." So this is the Main Land."" Are you sure this is the Land they were talking about? Cause I think it's the same."

" There's no doubt about it. I can't see the sea." Piyomon said." So what are we gonna do here?" Yukina asked." We should find the new digidestined." Taiki said." But where?" Everyone didn't know where to start since the Land was big." They could be anywhere." Aida said.

Yukina took out her digivice and search for the new digidestined. Yukina's digivice detect three digivices straight ahead which means North." How about we split up. That way we can cover ground faster." Yukina said. Everyone check their digivice. They were all in different directions. Taichi, Hikari, Takeru, Kiriha, Ken, Yamato, Yuu, Sora, Mikaela, Koushiro and Yukina went right. And the others went left. They all went separate ways. They have faith in each other.