Chapter 1

"The knife goes chop chop chop! And if-!" You had been jokingly poking at your friend, who didn't seem in the mood to joke around about knifes or blood.

Since they were a little cry baby "Y/n stop! Stop bullying meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" Your Friend whined loudly as you chuckled at there childishness

"Alice stop being such a crybaby, I'm not doing anything to you... Yet." You nudged her lightly as she whined loudly, glaring at your smug face in anger.

"Yet? Yeeeet? Y/n why won't you love me!" Alice was Always so childish and innocent, but wore the complete opposite. Crop tops and short shorts were exactly what she was wearing right now. The crop top being sleeveless and a gray pinkish color, a pastel cupcake covering the front of it, the shorts were a pastel pink as well, with rips i

You on the other hand were wearing a baggy navy blue sweater and black jeans with a dark olive like green combat boots, your hair not done and looking like a hot mess compared to Alice. Though you just called it being natural instead of using breast implants, you'd get slapped afterwards but it was worth it every time.

"I'll never love you Aliiiicce!" You pushed her to the far side of the table as a teenage boy came out and served you both pizza with a blank expression "Here's your large pizza, please in joy your stay here at Chucky cheese. We close in a hour you two." The boy had started working there a few weeks and you two had been there everyday, always pestering him and annoying the parents who were forced to go here by bratty kids

"Come on Mike, LOAF US!!" You both yelled and he flipped you both off as Alice burst into laughter as you just winked at Mike, who angrily rushed off into the kitchen.

Alice and you were stuffing your faces full of cheese pizza "So Y/n, I heard that a new robotic restaurant is opening up, isn't that great?" Your eyes lit up as Alice said that and you said between mouthfuls.

"Oooh what is it!?" You asked curiously and then proceeded to chug your Dr pepper, and then Alice's water.

"Freddy fazbears pizzeria, oh and fun zone! Gah I'm so glad it's the end of school soon though!!" Alice finished eating a few pieces of pizza and you had already eaten all the others.

"Yeah but still, we can't go to either of them till we finish the Spanish final.. gah that's going to be horrid." You and Alice had a monster of a Spanish teacher, always going back and forth and changing things last second. You were failing by a landslide, and getting a good grade on the final would make or break your grade, Alice had a C though so she'd be fine either way.

Alice nodded in agreement, texting someone, who was most likely her girlfriend, and you started to throw stuff up before taking Alice's phone from her. "Come on Alice, we gotta go." You rushed towards the door as Alice's blond hair which was completely straight flew behind her as she ran after you. You jumped behind Mike as Alice ran towards him and tackled you instead of him.

"Dangit!! Oh bye Mik- hey Don't lock the door on us!!" Mike had walked out and since everyone had already left, just locked you both in and went to his car.

You and Alice panicked and banged on the door, but soon gave up on anyone coming to help you. You ended up having a great night though, plotting on getting Mike kicked out after what he did to you both, but the next day you got really sick from eating to much pizza the night before.

"Aliceee my stomach hurts.." You and Alice had stayed at your house since your parents were always on trips and rarely came home. And you were a only child. Alice whimpered weakly and puked into the trashcan as you held up her hair. Just as sick as her and sighing softly while rubbing her back.

"Y/n.. we aren't going to school today-" Alice started to puke again and you let out a tired nod, helping her towards your bed and collapsing next to her. Your room was a dark shade of your favorite color and you had cherry wood flooring, you had a king sized bed which was in the corner of your room, lots of cartoon posters were scattered on the walls and trash all over the floor, you weren't exactly the clean type.

Alice groaned and clung to you, you were both in grey sweatpants now and you are wearing a black tank top, and Alice was just in a purple sports bra. You yawned softly and turned towards her, undoing her hair as you both drifted into a deep sleep.