Pizza~!

"What.. What does he mean by that?!" You're voice was raised a bit, a bit in panic.

"Ah, he means nothing by it! He's just a big jokester!" Chica shrugged, and her eyes lit up as you're stomach growled, and you looked down shame. 

"Oh! You must be hungry, you haven't ate all have you!" She grinned at you oddly, but you nodded.

"Mhm.." You muttered, she then  grabbed you're arm and you gasped at her hard grip rushing to the kitchen with a scared you basicly flying be hide of her. Then quickly picked you up and sat you down on the counter near the oven.

"We only have pizza so yea~!" Her voice was laced in sweetness and she started to cook, you soon got bored of watching he do that and peered around the room, in the far right of the room their was a large purple spot, that looked a lot like paint. But as you looked at it just vanished, as if it was never there.  You're eyes drooped slightly and you let out a soft yawn, you're eyes closing as she was then right infront of you.

"You must be tired!" You nodded and she quickly turned off the stove,  picking you up once again but more lightly. "Come on! You must be tired..!"

You then slowly drifted off to sleep as you were being carried off somewheres.