Locked in!?

Honeys hazel eyes widened, she glanced at me than the door. We didn't want to get in trouble because, it was suppose to be locked. So we  kept quiet, and waited..

It had been a hour or so. You had fallen asleep for a bit , Honey  crept to the door and pressed her ear to the door. A  loud girlish scream was heard causing her to fall back. Covering her ears she whispered "It is loud, I don't think we will ever come back here..." 

"Yea, but this smell is.. Horrible, I can barely breath without smelling it." You sighed and covered your nose. Honey  giggled sightly, followed by a small gag. 

"I think it is coming from that empty suit.." She pointed to a bear suit, covered in wet stuff. Since the lights were off you couldn't see what it was. "Lets check it out." You didn't like that idea, not one bit. It smelled like rotten tomato's. 

"No, it smells to bad. I honestly don't care about it, lets just try to get out of here.." You walked up to the door and banged on it quietly.  A  camera turned on and then the opening of a door was heard. Followed by a unlocking of a door.  Followed by a man that seemed to be in his thirty's came and dragged you to out, slamming the storage door. 

"Come on, I'll ask questions later just hurry up.." He dragged you to a office of some sorts, Honey looked back and her eyes shrunk. You didn't turn around so you wouldn't know but..

Bonnie had been in there with you.