Y/n..

New fnaf Fredlings!

-

Honey's Point of view

What... Was that. We were takened by a guy, looked around thirty.. Y/n seemed to not notice, What did I see back there? It looked like Bonnie.. No, that can't be it. Bonnie's still back on stage..     Sighing we brought into a office and the guy sat down in a chair, his name tag was Mike.

"Why are you two kids here? And don't lie!" He sighed and looked at a tablet. Then getting up and closing the right door..

"What time is it?" I asked quietly, looking out the window,there was Bonnie.. Standing at the door, looking at me. I screamed loudly and hid behind the so called Mike.
"It's one.  Now why are you here!?" He said and pushed me away. Not even noticing that Bonnie was at the window, creepily coming closer. I grabbed Y/n and held her close behind me, she was just plainly watching Mike.. "Answer me or I-"A loud scream was heard from the door, Bonnie tackled Mike and bit his head lightly. No blood was drawn but Mike seemed to freeze and then after a good 30 seconds. He grinned and acted like nothing was wrong. We had been behide him the whole time, though Y/n seemed to pass out.

"Mike, your player seemed to go over the game screen for a bit longer this time! They didn't even know I was here!" Bonnie seemed to have 'laughed' through his voice box.

"Uh, Bonnie? Can you let go of my head?" Mike tugged in Bonnie's jaws, causing him to let go. Mike turned to me and picked me up

"Hey let g-go!" I tugged on his arms.

"Shes a bit chubby.." He turned me around and shock his head.

"I think she is adorable!" Bonnie tugged me out of Mike's hand and huffed, holding me close to his chest.

"Yea yea, we need to get her checked for bugs and issues. Remember what happened to Maria?" Bonnie's grip seemed to have tightened, but he nodded.

The last thing I heard was footsteps..