Gone.

You felt as if you had broke your neck. You were still in the office, but the floors felt ice cold, as if someone had frozen them. Sitting up and then you realized, Honey was gone, as well as the man that led you to back here. You have to find Honey, you just have to! She was your best friend! "Honey..?" Your voice was a quiet whisper. You heard footsteps, and eyes widened. They were to heavy to be Honey's.. So, you hid under the desk.

"Hello! Is anyone in here! I heard you talking!" A chicken type thing spoke, It had a female voice program, she looked in the chair. Then in your hiding spot.

"Oh there you are!" She smiled sweetly. You backed up before she could grab you then let out a scream. A loud scream, Chica flinched at it then got down on her knees
"I'm not going to hurt you... It's okay.. You can come out..."

"Who are...are you and where.. Where is Honey!?" Your voice was shakey, like you had seen a ghost. Letting out another scream. You was this duck thing, he she take away honey!? Does she want to kill you!?

"I'm Chica, Chica the Chicken! And your friend is around her somewhere..! Come out so we could find her!" Should you trust her? You had to find Honey, and this might not be the greatest idea ever but you have to go through with it, for your best friend.

"Okay-y.." She smiled a bit, which looked odd because she had a beak. She offered her you her hand, you hesitated then took her hand-like thing. She had a grip of iron, and then started making her way to a stage area. The one you had saw earlier before you headed for the storage closet, it was completely empty. Which gave the type creepy vibe that you might see in a horror movie. The area was pretty trashy.

"Bonnie! You here?" Chica called into the darkness, Bonnie. That name seemed like you heard it before. Two red eyes peered at you from the stage curtains, causing you to hide be hide Chica, she ruffled your hair a bit and the red eyes led to a bunny.

"Chica! What do you need, and why do you have a child be hide you?" He tilted his head a bit and, it was terrifying. The way his red eyes shone in the darkness of the place, and the creepy grin on his face.. It didn't match his goofy voice at all.

"Well, she was in the office! Do you have anything to do this? She says she has a friend here as well." Bonnie frowned and shook his head.

"No, sorry Chica. But first I think we should tell Freddy that two children are here, and that one is roaming the building." He rubbed his head lightly, seemingly being frustrated.  

"That's sounds like a great idea Bonnie!" Chica happily replied. "But where is Freddy?"

"... Freddy is out doing somethi..Something.." A dark voice replied from be hide you, causing tu to turn around quickly. Seeing  a man with black top hat, black bow. With tannish skin and black eyes, with a white pupil. With a stage performer outfit on.

"Gold! You're not aloud to show that form in front of a human!" Bonnie yelled at the 'Gold' figure, you continued to stare at the man in awe, and fear.

He chuckled, not a light one. More of a dark smirk. "Oh, is that so. It's to late for that now, hello little one." He looked down at you, his face lighting up into a smile.

"Uh.. Uh.. H.. Hi.." You got the words  out of your mouth. Clinging on to Chica, he was taller than Bonnie, and Chica.

"No need to be shy little one. The show as only started." He then just, vanished.