Honey! |Unedited from here downwards|

You had been for here for a few hours, soon children flooded the place so you and Honey went somewhere a bit quieter, which happened to be the storage room where children were not aloud. "This must be quieter! No ones even here, and the door was unlocked. So no, its okay to be in here Honey! Calm down!" Honey didn't want to go into the storage room, so she stared to panic.

"No its not! No one is in here because we are not suppose to be in here! This room smells to!" Honey whined, though the room did smell odd from the outside. It was down a long narrow hallway, a dusty hallway.

"Think about it, it is either loud noises. Or slight smells, your choice. You can go, I will stay here. Then you can go be a bad friend by yourself." You turned to her and gave her a light sad face. You knew she would mostly give in.

".. Uh, fine! If we get in trouble, your to blame!" She shook her head and opened the door, the smell of rotten things felled your nose, causing you to gag slightly. "Y/n! This place smells gross! Do-" You cut her off with a shh. Footsteps were heard in the hallway, causing you to to slip into the room, shuffling into corners, a quiet groan was heard from outside the door.

"I must have forgot to lock the door.. Glad Fazfuck didn't catch me doing this.." He sighed and locked the door, trapping you to in there.