Prelude

9 Am .

LaGrange , Georgia

"Time Waits For No Man , Or Woman .. So Do What You Gotta Do... " Every Morning I Wake Up And Tell Myself That .. I Cant Be Out Here Struggling . I Did That Way To Long .

I Pulled Up To " Maxk's " My Barber Shop . I Own The Shop Being A Barber Is Just My Passion But , I Have A Side Job . Im Not Going To Mention It Though , I Just Will Say That Its Been My Job Since I Was A Shorty. I Unlocked The Doors And Shut Off The Alarm System . My Shop Was In My Old Hood . I Grew Up In This Hood , I'd Never Turn Against It.. This Where My Lifestyle Started When Nobody Believed In Me This Hood Did. It Was A Little Early And I Knew That The Other Barbers One Of Them Being My Bestfriend Cali . Cali Been My Bestfriend Since We Was Shorty's We Just Like Blood Sisters .. She Was The First To Know That I Was Gay , I Mean I Never Liked Boys So .. I Blasted J.Cole Through My Store As My Employees Came In In A Group Talking . " I'm Telling You Cali , This Girl And Her Friend Was Straight Up Naked When I Walked In The House" Mikey Said .

Mikey Was One Of Our Homies , She Always Had Some Wild Stories About Girls Every Day .. Ian Know If They Were True Or Not I Just Listened Though.

" Whats Up Maxk " Mikey Said To Me ..

" Another Day , Another Dollar Son " I Said To Her .

It Was 4 Of Us Here . Me ( Maxk ) , Cali , Mickey And Dee .. Nobody Else Worked There Ian Trust Anybody Else In Here With My Money Or My Life.

All Of Us Was Cool And We Hung Out All The Time Any Money I Made My Crew Made . And I Do Mean ANY MONEY That I Make They Make .The Same Way I Do They Do Point Blank .

Costumers Flooded In As They Do All The Time Some For Haircuts And Some For Other Things . This Was My Life , Im On A Money Mission And NOTHINGS GONNA STOP ME YOU CAN BET THAT..

10 : 15 AM

New Orleans , Louisiana

" Somebody Decided To Come Home . " I Said . It Was 10:15 Am And I Havent Seen Her Since 3 Yesterday. She Looked At Me And She Sat Down On The End Of The Bed And Started To Take Off Her Shirt . She Was Ignoring Me But I Know For A Fact That She Heard What I Was Saying . " Dont Start " She Said . " Where The Fuck You Been " I Yelled Again Standing In Front Her . She Had A Hickey On Her Neck And I Noticed It Instantly She Started To Stand Up In My Face . " Who You Yelling At ? " Macy Yelled In My Face . I Instantly Got Scared And Backed Out Of Her Face A Little ." I'm Yelling At You So Where The Fuck You Been At " I Said . " You Better Get Outta My Face Kay . " She Said . I Pushed Her Head To The Side " So Where The Fuck That Big Ass Hickie Come From " Her Face Got A Little Red And She Dropped Her Head . " Baby---" " Dont Baby Me " I Started To Walk Away But She Grabbed Me And Slapped Me Hard As Hell . Started To Cry " Shut Up !" She Yelled At Me . " You Always Accusing Me Of Shit Pissing Me Off " She Said As She Continued Hitting Me And I Tried Fighting Me Back . " Stop !!!" Was All That I Could Really Say . She Continued To Hit Me A Few More Times Then She Got Up And Headed For The Bathroom . " Oh And If You Thinking About Leaving Babygirl Dont Even Try That Shit Is Mad Dead And I Will Find You ." I Just Laid There Crying She Was Showering I Was Hurting . The Pain That I Felt At That Moment Was Beyond Indescribable . I Wanted Out And I Had To Get It But How . I Dont Have A Job , I Dont Have Anything .. Just Macy . I Gotta Think Of A Way Out , But How .

Macy Walked Out Of The Shower And She Looked Sexy As Hell , She Was Fully Dressed And Ready To Go Out . " When Will You Be Back This Time ? " I Asked . " Later . Clean The House Up Man " She Said Grabbing Her Keys A Bag And Her Charger She Walked Out Of The Room And I Heard The Door Close Watching As She Pulled Off .

My Parents Bought Me A Car For My Birthday When I Turned Twenty . Macy Wouldnt Allow Me To Drive It Though . She Thought It Gave Me To Much Freedom To Go Out And Cheat On Her . So I Never Drove It . I Packed My Bags And Put Them In The Trunk Of The Car . I Know I Had Some Type Of Money On My Card . Imma Call My Parents And Tell Them That Im Moving Back To LaGrange With Them And That I'd See Them Soon . My Dad Sent Money To My Card Somehow For Gas And Food . 5 Hours And 42 Minutes And I'll Be Macy Free .. I Started To Walk Out Of The House But I Forgot To Give Macy Her Note .

Macy ,

For The Past Three Years , You Have Been Everything I Never Wanted . I Regret Meeting Your Ass You Havent Done ANything But Hurt Me Constantly Time After Time . I Deserve Better , I Deserve To Be WIth Someone Who Loves Me . I Hope You Find Whatever It Is Youre Looking For Cause It Sure As hell Aimt Me . Have A Nice Fucking Life Stupid Bitch. ..

Kay .

I Looked At The Clock In My Car 11:45 am . I Looked At The House One Last Time As I Drove Off ....