Chapter 5

I Was Interrupted From My Flashback By A Knock On The Door . I Smiled Because I Knew It Was Mack.
I Rushed To The Door Stopping To Catch My Breath. I Opened It And To My Surprise . There She Was. Those Big Hazel Eyes , That Smooth Carmel Colored Skin , Those Tattoos That Were So Perfect Right Before My Eyes . Macy .

I Froze And She Smiled That Crooked Ass Smile That Could Get Me And Any Other Girls Panties Wet . But I Wasn't Having That .

" Hey Kay " She Said .
" How'd You Find Me " I Said Staring Blankly .

" Can I Come In ?" She Moved Me Out Of The Way

She Entered Into The House And Sat On The Couch . I Left The Door Unlocked & Semi Cracked . Just In Case I Have To Kick Her Out .

"You Look Nice , Going Somewhere?" Macy Asked. Her Eyes Followed Every Move I Made. 

"Um , Yes Im Going Out To Dinner With Some Friends. " I Remained Standing. 

"No , Your Not . Go Get Your Stuff Baby Were Going Home" She Said 

"I'm Not Going Anywhere With You Macy , So Can You Please Leave " I Said . 

" Kay Please Don't Make Me Nut Up On You . Cause I'm Trying To Be So So Nice To You." Macy Said. 
"Macy , Can You Leave ?" I Was Trying My Best To Be Polite .

" I'm Not Leaving Without You Kay " Macy Said Dropping A Tear. I Honestly Felt Bad For Her. I Miss The Old Macy And That's Something I Know Will Never Happen .

" Just Go Macy " I Said .
She Looked At Me With A Blank Stare & Got Up .
" See What's Wrong Is That You're Ungrateful As Hell . I Give You Everything . I Gave You Everything . I Loved You Like No Other . I Cherished You. I Always Came Home To You ---" Macy Said

" After You Cheated Macy You Not A Saint " I Said.

She Slapped The Fuck Out Of Me . "Shut The Fuck Up While I'm Pouring Out My Heart " She Yelled At Me .

She Had Hit Me With So Much Force My Nose Had Began To Bleed .

" Look What You Made Me Do Kay !
You Think I Like Fucking Doing This To You! HELL NO . I FUCKING LOVE YOU . " Macy Said. 
" But You Like It When I Hit You ! DONT YOU " She Continued .
She Stood Over Me Removing Her Belt . " Answer Me Bitch ! "
She Raised Her Belt.
" NO " I Yelled .
" Hit Her Again & Swear Like Hell Me & Cali Gone Let These Bullets Fly On Your Ass " Mack's Voice Boomed .

Macy Looked Back To See Mack And Cali Both Standing There . Mack Looked So Sexy I Swear And Cali Was Clean As Well . Cali Was Holding A Gun Aimed At Macy . Shit Was About To Get Real .

"Who The Fuck Are Y'all ?!" Macy Yelled.

" That's Not Your Business Son . " Mack Said .

" Nigga Who You Scare , Cause It Damn Sho' Ain't You ". 

" Ion Want You To Be Scared Of Me , I Want You To Be Bold Enough To Hit Her Again So I Can Fuck You Up " Mack Said .

Macy Stepped Back Then Looked At Me.

" You Want Her You Can Have Her " She Said. Spitting On Me . As soon As She Spat On Me I Went Off . For The First Time In My Life I Was Standing Up To Macy .
I Was Punching And Kicking Her Yelling Bitch.
I Blacked Out A Little Bit . But When I Came To Mack Was Pulling Me Off Of Macy .
" Stay The Fuck Out Of My Life !" I Yelled As She Got Off The Ground Coughing Blood ..

"Go Upstairs & Change Your Shirt It's Blood Everywhere ." Mack Said To Me . I Walked Upstairs & Came Back Down In Heels A White T & Some Nice Ripped Jeans . I Cleaned Up Fast , My Makeup Made It Seem As Though Nothing Had Even Happened. Mack Looked At Me With A Concerned Look .

" You Good Shorty ?" Mack Asked . 

" Yes , Now Lets Go " I Said . 

We Got In The Car And I Met Cali's Girl Dani . She Was Pretty And Funny As Hell. 
We Pulled Up To This Restaurant And Got Out . Mack Opened The Door For Me And Cali Did The Same For Dani. The Vallet Parked The Car And We Walked In. The Sight Of This Place Was Unbelievable And Beautiful . 

"Reservation For Russell " Mack Said . 

" Ah Yes Right This Way " The Waiter Said To Us . He Led Us To An Elevator And Pressed The Button Leading Us To The Rooftop. Once There , I Couldnt Believe My Eyes. Macy Had Never Given Me A Rooftop Dinner Before. There Were A Trail Of Rose Petals One Leading To The Left The Other To The Right. Mack Led Me To The Left And Cali And Dani Went To The Right. 

The Evening Was Perfect . Mack Was Continuing To Prove Herself To Me . Unfortunately, My Mind Remained On Macy . I Did Miss Her , I Could See It In Her Eyes That She Didnt Like Hitting Me. I Know She Doesn't I Just Miss Her So Much . Don't Get Me Wrong What Happened Tonight Was Not Acceptable At All . But At The Same Time , I Did Leave Without Telling Her. I Was Fed Up But , I Knew She Could Change. This Was Just To Scare Her Up ... Or Was It . 

On The Ride Home I Texted Macy . 

" If You're Willing And Promise To Change Then I'll Come Back With You And We Can Go Home. But This Is The Last Time " I Said . 

She Instantly Replied .
" I'll Change , Just Dont Leave Me Again " 

" I Wont Babe . Meet Me At Home In About 15 Minutes . All I Need Is My Phone And Charger ." I Replied.

Our Car Pulled Up To My House And I Got Out . I Hugged Mack And She Said That She'd Call Once She Makes It Home . 

Once Inside I Began To Write My Parents A Letter . 

Hey You Guys ,
Me And Macy Are Back Together Now ...SO Im Going Back To Louisianna . I Love You All . 

----- Kay 

Mack Texted And Said That She Was Home At The Same Time That Macy Said That She Was Almost There. 

I Sent Mack A Message . 

" Hey , This Isn't The Easiest Thing For Me To Do Right Now . Tonight , Seeing Macy I Realized That I Miss Her . She Mentioned That She's Willing To Change And I Believe That She Is . I'll Be Moving Back To New Orleans .  The Dinner Was Amazing , I Appreciate You . Honestly You're A Great Friend .

I Sent The Message As Macy Pulled Up And I Got In . I Smiled And Got In . I Love This Girl . 

----- How Yall Feeling ? 

Give Me Some Comments . 5+ For The New Chapter . 

10+ Votes 

---- Chapter Suggestions .. xoxo N

LifestyleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara