Chapter 11

" Nah Cousin You Got Wrong Person" I Said To Her
" Mack Would I Lie To Your Dumb Ass !?" Janay Yelled At Me Annoyed .
I Laughed A Little In My Head Cause If I Did It Out Loud Her Ass A Beat My Ass Point Blank Period .
I Looked At The Photo Once More And Then Looked At Janay .
" What You Think I Should Do ?"
" You Grown You Make Your Own Choices . Ain't That What You Always Saying ? " She Said .
" Yeah " I Said
" Then Do What You Gotta Do "
With That She Hopped Back In Her Car And Drove Off . I Sat There And Starred At The Picture . I Can't Believe This . Man , Fucccccckkkkkk . I Pulled Off My Car Blasting Kendrick Lamar .
I Rode Up On One Of My Trap Houses . I Got Out Angrily And Walked In . These Dumb Ass Motherfuckers Want To Get Robbed I See . I Got All My Duffle Bags And Then Went To Put The Cash In The Trunk . I Went Back In But This Time I Shot the Cabinet Making Them Niggas Get Up .
" What The Hell !? " they Yelled .
" Shut The Fuck Up All Y'all "
" Bruh I Thought We Was Getting Ready To --- "
" Nigga Didn't I Tell You Shut The Hell Up " I Yelled .
" Y'all Some Dumb Ass Niggas I Swear , You Got The Front Door U nlocked And Shit . Where My Money !? Go Get The Shit "
Lil A Went Into The Kitchen To Get The Money .
They So Dumb Didn't Even Know I Was There ! They Didn't Do Shit But Mooch Off My Mf Money .
Lil A Came Back Looking Scared As Hell " Ain't No Money In There Mack " He Said . I Tried To Act Surprised " You Mean Nigga Where My Money ?!"
They All Looked Scared I Pulled Out My Gun .
" Find My Shit & When I Get Back It Better Be Here " I Said Pulling Off . One Day I'll Be Back To Get The Money..
I Collected Over $75,000 in Cash From My First House & The Next Will Be More . I Went To The Last Ones & Then I Made My Way To My House .
I Texted Janay And Told Her Meet Me At The Warehouse & Bring Him With Her , I'll Bring The Others .
Then I Texted The Other Two " Meet Me At The Warehouse Now "
Everyone Replied Okay .
I Pulled Up To My Warehouse Out In The Country And Got Out .
Janay's Car , A Red Car And A Blue Car Were All There. I Had Everything I Needed In My Backpack . I Wasn't Playing Anymore . People Were Fucking With My Money And That's What I Don't Like .
Walked In The Door And Smiled At My Cousin She Smiled Back And Hugged Me .  I Dapped Up The Three Others .
" What's Up Mack " The Persons Deep Voice Said .
" Yeah Why We Here " Another Said
" That's What I'm Trying To See " The Last One Said .
" I'll Be Back Cousin " Janay Said .
Janay Was Slick As Hell , She Came In From The Back Door All Quiet I Seen Her Shadow But Nobody Else Did . She Stuck A Needle In The First Two Necks And Then The Last One As Well .
They Woke Up And I Slapped The First One .
" Motha Fucking Pussy Ass Nigga " I Yelled .
" How The Hell You Gone Try To Double Cross Me Nigga ?! . Don't You Know I'll Kill You ?" I Said
I Was HEATED I Got Set Up , Well Was In The Process Of It . I Guess The Plan Was For The Shop To Get Shot Up And Then I Fall Apart And Have To Rely On Trapping . But Nah , Not I I Won't Even Think About That .
I Looked At These Individuals And Then Looked At Janay .
" It's Your Lucky Day Cousin , Beat That Bitch Ass " I Said
I Popped The Two Men In The Chest Making Sure They Were Dead And Then Walked Off Letting The Screams Of The Female Ring Through My Ears.

Who You Think That Those 3 People Are ? Comment & Vote
- NiQ 💕👑