Chapter 10

( Side Note There Are TWO Dee's In The Story One Of Them Is An "Opp" The Other Is One Of Mack's Friends / Employee's She Works At The Shop She Just Quiet . For All Of The Confused

I Been Thinking Of All The Possibilities But Since I Been Sitting Here The Only Real Thing I Can Think Of is To Call Janay . Now Janay That's My Cousin She Lays Low Forever But Peeps Mad Game . You'll Catch Her With Dee Occasionally . I Texted Janay .
"Pep You Up ?"
She Called My Phone Immediately .
" Yo You Won't Believe This Son " I Said
" What Cous?"
" My Shop Got Shot Up "
" Whaaat When ?"
" Earlier Today , I Think I Know Who Set Me Up Though " I Told Her .

" Who ?"

"Mickey And One Of Jay Lul Punks Name Dee "
" Word ?"
" Word , Imma Pop Em Off " I Said
" Need Some To Spark Em With " She Asked
" Hell Yeah Meet Me In OverTop With The Juices "
I Told Her.
" SayLess "
With That We Hung Up .
I Sped Off To My House . As Soon As I Wanna Start To Get Out Shit Wanna Happen . Ain't This A Bitch . I Thought To Myself As I Walked Into My House Stepping In The Shower .

Janay
One Thing About Me Man I Play NO GAMES . Mack Is My Cousin And I'll Go To War For Her . I Made A Couple Calls And Found Out Who Did This To The Shop To.

I Stared At The Phone Screen , I Know This Shit Couldn't Be Right . The Name On My Screen . Just Couldn't Have Been Right .
I Can't Believe This Bullshit . I Pulled Off To Meet Mack At The Spot .
When I Got To The Spot Mack Was Waiting . She Looked Like She Hadn't Slept .
" What You Got For Me Janay "

" I Got What You Asked For Cousin , I Asked Bae And He Asked Around With Me And We Figured Out Who It Was , But You Not Gone Like This Shit "  I Told Her .

" Show Me " she said .

I Held Up My Phone Screen

"What The Hell !"  She Yelled

Who Do You Guys Think Did This 😈
Comment & Vote ✨
Thanks Ahead - NiQ 💕