Chapter 9

Mack

"I Ain't Gone Lie Right Now I'm Really Regretting Sleeping With Her " I Told Cali .

Honestly , I Wanted To Wait . I Wanted The First Time We Had Sex To Be Perfect. I Respected Her But Then It Just Happened And I Couldnt Even Stop It . I Couldnt Even Say No , It Felt So Right. It Felt So Magical To Just Have Her Body In My Hands And Her Surrender Herself To Me Like That. I Wasn't Expecting That At All .

Being Back In Georgia , I Wanted To Better Myself . I Know It's About To Be Harder. I'm Thinking About Letting Go Of This Trap Shit . I Gotta Get More Money Though . Make Sure That I'm Forever Good .

I Walked To My Shop Stopping To Get Something To Eat From Wings Today .
I Noticed A Weird Car Watching Me I Thought. Nah , Can't Be .
I Got My Food And I Headed To The Shop . I Was Cutting A Head When I Seen The Same Car .

One Of My Ops Came In And Dapped Up Mickey .
The Room Was Silent Except For Mickey And Dee ..
" Yo Son You Gone Cut My Hair "
" Yeah Bro You Know I Gotcha " Mickey said .
" Man Y'all Gotta Be Kidding Me Son " I Said .
Mickey Looked At Me " What Bro ?" .
" You Know This Nigga Is A Opp , You Got Her Ugly Ass All In My Shit Smiling And Shit Like It's Coo ' Nah Nigga " I Said.

" Business is Business You Should Know That " Mickey Said .
Dee Chuckled And Typed On Her Phone . I Began To Cut My Next Head .

Kay Texted Me .
I'm Outside Want Me To Come In ?
I Quickly Replied "yes ."

The Nigga Dee And Mickey Was Talking Bout Something Ian Know About . Mickey Was Mad Sketchy Now . Dee Looked At Her Phone And Then At Mickey . Smirking At Me .

I Seen Kay Walking Up As The Same Car Pulled Up Again And Began Shooting Continuously .
I Ran Towards The Door Yelling For Kay , She Was Laying On The Ground Unharmed . I Immediately Was Mad .
Dee & Mickey Was Talking And Laughing Getting Off The Ground .

" Since Shit So Funny You Fired My Nigga " . I Said .

" What Nigga Stop Playing " Mickey Said .

" Who Playing ? Fuck Out My Shit Son . Get Them Waxk Ass Clippers , Get The Fuck Outta My Spot For I Poof Ya Shit " I Said Grabbing My Gun.
The Police Pulled Up And Asked What Happened.
I Explained What Had Happened. Kay And I Went To Get Some Wood Planks To Board Up The Doors . Cali Stayed And Cleaned Up .
I Can't Believe This Bro . My Shop Mann That's My Life .
"I'm Sorry Baby " I said .
" Its Fine Baby . I'm Just Shaken "

" When We Go To Your House Well Talk . Imma Tell You EVERYTHING". I Told Her.

She Smiled Slightly .

5+ Comments For Update
5+ Votes For Update .
Xoxo NiQ