Chapter 1 .

6:30 PM

LaGrange , Georgia

" Kay I'm Sooo Happy That You're Home " My Dad Said To Me .

I Rolled My Eyes And Smiled , Its So Good To Be Back Home With My Family . Hopefully Soon I'll Have My Own Apartment . I'll Have All Of My Stuff In Line , No Macy In My Life As Well . I Look At My Phone My Lockscreen Was A Photo Of Her And I On Our First Date . I Remeber That Day Like It Was Yesterday Macy Had Been Asking Me For Like 3 Months To Go On A Date With Her . She Would Come To My Job And Ask And I'd Deny It . Eventually I Said Yes Of Course And She Was A Sweetheart . Up Until We Made A Year , Macy Bought Me A Beautiful Promise Ring . Of Course I Accepted It And We Started To Get Even More Serious . As The Time Grew We Moved In Together And She Convinced Me That Her Job As A CEO Would Be Enough To Give Us Everything That We Needed . Therefore , I Quit My Job . I Was Always A Simple Person So I Didnt Have Much In My Apartment So It Was Easy To Give Away To Charity . Macy Wanted To Sell It , But I Knew That Giving It To Charity Was Better . Macy Was Everything That I Wanted And One Night She Just Changed . We Were At A Banquet And A Stud Was Trying To Conversate With Me And I Guess That Set Her Off . Once We Got Home She Hit Me And i Was So Hurt . She Promised That She Wouldnt And Of Course I Believed Her And Forgave Her . Silly Me . I Changed The Lockscreen Trying Hard To Erase The Thoughts Of Macy Out Of My Mind .. My Mother And I Went Up To The Room That Used To Be Mine . It Still Looked The Same From 4 Years Ago When I Left For College . I Wasnt Too Suprised It Just Had Been So Long . She Helped Me Unpack As We Listened To Erykah Badu's Baduizm Live Album .

" So What Made You Just Up And Want To Come Home ?" She Asked Me Looking Concerned

. " I Just Missed Ya'll So Much . New Orleans Was Getting To Crazy So I Had To Start Over .. From The Beggining " I Said .

" How's Macy Handling This Change ?" She Asked Me .

" Macy And I Arent Together Anymore ." I Said Sternly .

" Oh Okay , So Thats Why Your Back ?" She Asked .

" No Mom Im Just Back To Start Over Like I Said " I Said .

She Left The Conversation At That.

9:21 PM .

Underground Club - LaGrange, Ga

My Sister Convinced Me To Go Out To The Underground . I Really Wasn't Down For It But , Hey I Don't Mind . I Was Snatched From Head To Toe My Sister Hannah Was Too I Couldn't Deny That . We Entered Into The Club And They Were Blasting Walked In By Bankroll Fresh . I Seen A Crowd Surrounding In The Middle Apparently This Dread Head Was "Hitting Them " To The Song . He/She Was Doing Very Good. The Vibe From The Song With The Way The Person Was Moving Was Dope . I Noticed That Whoever The Person Was Could Really Dress They Had Some Sort Of A Thug Type Look It Was Mad Cute. The Song Quickly Ended And I Headed Over To The Bar. My Sister Had Disappeared So , I Figured That She Was Dancing Or Something . I Ordered A Sex On The Beach And Began To Sip On It While I Danced In My Chair. I Pulled Out My Phone And Began To Scroll On Twitter Laughing Occasionally.

" Excuse Me Beautiful ?" A Voice Said From Behind . I Turned To See That Person Who Was Dancing Was This Tall Stud .

" Yes ?" I Say In A Sexy Tone ( Or At Least What I Thought It Was ).

" My Name Is Mack And I Was Just Wondering Would You Like To Dance " She Said In A Smooth Tone .

" Sure " I Said .

She Took My Hand And Pulled Me On To The Dance Floor . We Started To Dance To Some Fetty Wap Song .
We Danced All Night And My Sister Came Up To Me To Leave . I Smiled As Mack Grabbed My Hand And Kissed It .
We Were Exiting The Club When We Were Stopped By Mack Chasing Us .

" I Know This Might Sound Odd But I Just Couldn't End My Night Knowing That I Didn't Have Your Number " She Said . I Just Smiled Although The Line Was Lame Coming From Her It Was Perfect . I Looked Up At Her And Smiled ..
" Sure Give Me Your Phone " ....

Feedback ?
Comments / Vote
Everyone Counts .
-- NiQ