Chapter 6

Mack

I Stared At My Phone In Straight Disbelief . After All That Went Down , She Went Back To This Girl .
Love Will Make You Do Some Dumb Shit Though . That's Why I'm Not Mad , But What I Am Going To Do Is Chill .
I Walked Over To My Dresser And Grabbed My Black Notebook . This Notebook Was My Life In One . I've Had This Notebook Since 9th Grade . That Was Back When I First Met Kay . She Never Noticed Me. When I Was In 10th Grade We Had Physical Science Together. Still She Never Noticed Me . I Remember I'd Just Gotten My Dreads And They Were Beyond Small . She Told Me They Look Like Chitterlings . Now , She Looks At Me Like She Seen An Angel .
I Texted Cali And Told Her I Was Going To The Underground . She Told Me Be Safe .
I Pulled Up And Skipped The Line .
I Got In And Walked In VIP . .
It Was Mad Deep . Some Fine Ass Girls Came In . I Got Up And Walked Over To The Finest.

" Excuse Me Gorgeous , I'm Mack ."
I Said Licking My Lips .
She Smiled And Her Face Turned Red.
"How Bout You An Your Girls Come Ball With A Real Nigga " I Said .
" Okay!" She Said Smiling .
I Pulled Her By The Waist And K Camp's Owe Me Blasted . I Started To Dance On Her Grinding My Body .
I Kissed Her , Neck And She Moaned A Little Bit .
By 2 Am We Were Leaving The Club .
" You Tryna Go Home With Me Or What ?" She Asked Looking At Me . I Laughed And Agreed .
" I'll Follow You In My Car "
I Pulled Up To Shorty House And Walked In With My Bookbag And Phone .

We Got In The House And I Went To The Bathroom . I Strapped Up And Put On My Pants Again . I Put My Wallet In My Bag And Walked Into The Bedroom .

Shorty ( I Forgot Her Name ) Was Laying Down Naked .
"Come Fuck Me " She Begged .
" Why Should I ?" I Asked .
" I Heard About You Mack . I Know What You Can Do , I Want You " She Asked .
" Say less "
I Dropped My Pants Revealing My 12" Strap .

" Damn " She Whispered .
I Chuckled .

" Listen I'm In Control , You Do What I Say . Understand " I Smacked Her Ass And Placed A Condom On My Strap .

" Bend Over " I Demanded She Did As I Said .

I Started To Fuck Her From The Back Yanking Her Hair . She Was Screaming My Name. I Went Deeper Pulling Her Hair .
" Shut The Fuck Up " I Said . I Was Going Hard As Hell . Then My Phone Rang . I Knew The Ringtone Was Kay's , So I Ignored The Shit .
" Maaaaaackk " She Moaned Out . I Continued . She Was About To Cum When My Phone Rang Again . I Dropped Her And Answered My Phone ..
" Hello " I Said .
" Oh Hell Nah ! " The girl Said .
" Didn't I Tell You Shut Up ?!" I Said .
She Got Quiet And Started Rubbing Her Chit .
" Mack " Kay Sniffled .
" What Is It Kay ?"
" She Hit Me Again . " Kay Said Crying .
There Was A Loud Knock On The Door And Kay Jumped .

" Text Me Your Address " I Said .
" Okay " She Said .
The Door Opened And I Heard Macy Scream . The phone Hung Up .
I Looked At My Phone . And Jumped Outta Bed .
" Seriously , You Gone Just Leave " The Girl Said .
"Yeah . Bye " I Got Up As She Said Fuck You ..
I Got In My Car , Called Cali And Dani.
Cali Called Up Some Of The Crew . We All Loaded Up The Cars . And Headed To New Orleans .
" World War 3 Bitches " I Said As We Got On The Highway .

Comment & Vote.
NiQ