Chapter 14

Mack Pov :

Man , That Girl From The Club Was Cute Af . But , Just Being Honest Right Now I'm Not Looking For No Type Of Relationship . Hell , Kay Had Me Thinking That I Had Something Loyal .

See Me And Kay Wouldve Been Straight If She Wasnt A Fake Ass Broad.

Thing Is Kay Was One Of The Opps .. She Was Said To Have Been Fucking With Mickey Sly Ass . Kay Was Jay's Ex Broad From A Long Ass Time . Thats How It Happened Turned Out That When Kay Made Her Way Back To LaGrange That They Linked Or Something The Night Before We Met. See Thats Some Of That Behind The Scenes Type Of Bullshit Right There. The Two Niggas Were One Of Jay's Lil Police Friends . They All Planned To Shoot Up My Shop And Try To Kill Me . That Was Until I Found Out .

Common Sense Was For Those Idiots To Know That No Matter What The Hell Happend, I Was Going To Tell Janay . Janay Knows ALL Aside From Cali . Ain Trust Mickey From The Jump But When Cali Said She Think That She Was Good For Business I Let It Happen . The Almighty Dollar Right ? Ha .

I Called Up Cali And Janay .

" Yo After This , I'm OUT " I Said . Then I Hung Up . I Got Some Connects In Atlanta , And Memphis . Why Not Hit Them Up And See Whats Good .

I Headed To My House And Started To Think Of My Master Plan .

1 . Get All My Money .... Did That

2. Get A House In A City .

3. Do Whatever You Gotta To Get To The Top

This All I Need To Focus On Right Now . My Birthday Is In 9 Days Its About To Be Epic So For My Birthday Im Thinking The Biggest Party In Georgia . I Know The City Love Me And I Got Mf's Cross The Country . I Got On Twitter And Tweeted

" Birthday Party 10 Days Y'all Know How We Getting It Poppin " I Got A Lot Of Stuff To Do .

I Started To Plan And Texted Cali '

" Party Time Son ,Call Up Web And Get The Spot For Me Bro " I Said

She Quickly Replied . I Called My DJ Friend Up Along With Some More People And Before You Know It I Had My Party Planned .

I Smiled At The Success Of My Planning . I Sat Down With A Glass Of Henny Started To Listen To Didnt Cha Know By Erykah Badu . Just What I Needed

" Love Is Life And Life Is Free .... " The Words Of The Song Continued To Play In My Head As The Song And The Henny Both Came To An End .

| The Next Day |

Nadia's POV

" Mommy Can I Go With You ?" Malani , My Four Year Old Daughter Asked Me. She Was Such A Reflection Of Me . She Was A Tiny Smooth Chocoalate Little Girl , With A Huge Puff. I Admired My Little Blessing .

" No Baby , Mommy's Gonna Come Right Back Stay Here With GeeGee " I Said Referring To My Mother . My Mother Loved To Keep Lani ' , She Was Always Trying To Get Me To Go Somewhere So That They Could Chill. Her And I Were Like Bestfriends.

I Hugged Lani And Made My Way Out Of The Door For The Gym. Working Out I Seen A Stud Working Out She Looked Familiar Oh Well .. But I Don't Know Many Lesbians So Hell . I Was Walking Out When I Bumped Into That Same Stud .

" Oh Shit , My B - " She Said Staring At Me .

' Hey I Remember You " She Said . " Nadia Right ?"

I Smiled A Little Now I Remember It Was The Girl From The Club The Other Night . She Gave Me Her Number. But , I Disregarded That Because , I'm NOT Into Girls . She Was Nice Enough To Get Us In The Club Free And Vip As Well. That Was Cool . What Was Her Name ... Oh Shit