One

Seulgi's POV

Have you ever been in a situation where in you have no choice but go on with the flow and just follow?

Or in a situation where in you don't know why you are still following the flow and using the excuse of not having a choice when you can actually find a way to escape it?

Waaaaah! I am even confused on which of the two is the situation I am in right now.

Do I really not have a choice?

Or can I really find a way to escape the situation?

No. The question is.. DO YOU REALLY WANNA GET OUT OF THE SITUATION OR NOT?

MOLLA. I DUNNO.

I just dunno what to do anymore.

What situation am I in?

Well, it's like this..

I lost in a bet with the bestfriend of the boyfriend of my bestfriend named Park Jinyoung. Oh that weirdo! We agreed to have a wish coupon as a prize.

I thought he is just going to ask for something I can buy like new shoes, clothes, or perhaps gadgets since we don't really get along. He's annoying me a lot! Grrrr.. But what on Earth did he wish for?

He wants me to become his girlfriend.

Yes, you heard it right. To be his girlfriend.

Well, just for a hundred days.

I accepted the wish because, of course, I lost the bet and I had no choice.

To tell you more, he did another bet with me before telling me his wish. He said I could retract the wish if he cannot do whatever I make him do.

There is no one I could blame but myself for believing that he cannot finish eating the highest level of spicy food in my favorite restaurant within ten minutes.

I dunno what's got into him really.

Nah~ he really likes teasing and annoying me. So maybe he thought he can tease and annoy me more by making me his girlfriend.

Good news: Sorry to him but I won't back off. I plan to prove to him that no matter what he does, his plan of teasing and annoying me will never work.

Bad news: My plan was a bad idea.

Jinyoung is whistling with his hands at the back of his head as he walked towards our table in a coffee shop in Hongdae.

"Noona. There goes your boyfriend.." said Bambam with a teasing smile.

I glared at Bambam telling him to shut up. He just chuckled and converted his attention to Yugyeom and Youngjae who are playing COC beside him. "Just continue playing, okay? You have to protect your leader. Pali!"

We are actually all playing COC, and the clan leader I am talking about is none other than.. me. :)

Anyway, we are here in Hongdae because we are going to watch GOT7's rival/friends from another university, MONSTA X, guirella concert.

GOT7 is Jinyoung's dance group along with these three high school kids playing in front of me: Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae. Also with them is my bestfriend's boyfriend Jaebum oppa, the very noisy guy from Hongkong Jackson, and..

Mark oppa.

He is..

Uhmm..

He used to be someone I really love.