THREE

Yes, I'm back! And I'm adding a new chapter for those who patiently waited.
____________________

Seulgi's POV

Shocked because Bambam and Yugyeom pulled me to stand up and sit on a chair specifically pulled by Shownu. Then they got a jumping rope from the bag Jackson brought.

What will they do with that?

To my shocked again. They restrained me on the chair.

Mwoya?? Isn't this supposed to be their victory party? What are they doing??

"What's this?" I asked a bit trembling.

Youngjae and the red haired guy pulled Jinyoung to stand up and held his arms at the back. "Jackson, mwoya??!" He complained. "Youngjae!" But Youngjae just smiled at him. "Jooheon!"

The red haired guy who Jinyoung just called Jooheon made a peace sign in front of his very small eyes smiling. "Kku kku kka kka!" He said with much aegyo.

How cute!

"Hyung!" Jinyoung made a stand looking at Shownu. "Isn't this supposed to be your victory party?"

Good. He has the same thoughts with me.

"Eung." Shownu shortly answered.

"Wonho hyung! I know you are the most sane one. Stop them! Jebal.." Jinyoung once again appealed.

The muscular guy with brown hair went towards Jinyoung. "I'm sorry, bro." He said tapping his back.

What the hell are they planning to do?

I'm starting to get scared.

Why did I even come here?

I am the only girl around. Yoo Ae and Jaebum oppa didn't even come. Mark oppa is in the States for a week.

Looking around, none of them I am really closed with. Even if Yugyeom is Yoo Ae's brother, he thinks differently.

Jackson's the mastermind. Youngjae and Bambam are just following everyone.

And its my first time meeting Monsta X either.

Not that I am thinking that they will do something bad at me like you know..

Not that.

I know they are doing this for something fun like a variety show or something..

But..

It seemed like no one will be on my side. No one will be biased with me.

The only person I can rely on is..

though its hard to admit..

its Jinyoung oppa.

I looked at him and he was also looking at me with worried eyes.

Like he can read what's on my mind, he suddenly mouthed, "Kwenchanha.. Midhuyo.." (It's fine.. trust me..) and gave me a smile.

And magically, that made me feel at ease.

"All right. All right." Minhyuk said in loud variety voice. "All set for the Minhyuk and Jackson's Valentines Day Everyday Show. Everyone is curious about our game. What is it Jackson?"

"Well hyung. It's very easy." Jackson answered also in high pitch. "This game is called.. NAN JIKYEOJULKAE!!" (I'll protect you!)

"So for the mechanics.." Minhyuk continued. "As you can see, we tied the girl so the boy should save her. And how will he save her?"