EIGHT

Seulgi's POV

So the party that the girls were planning is a night club party. I never thought they would even think about this kind of party. No one from us cousins loves this kind of stuff.

I was too busy with my exams the whole week that they didn't seek help from me anymore, and just told me to attend and bring Got7 and Yoo Ae with me.

"Woah! I love this!" Jackson exclaimed already dancing despite not yet entering the venue.

"Me too! Oh yeah!" Agreed Youngjae in English, and also dancing beside Jackson.

Both Yoo Ae and my eyebrows went up in fascination. Youngjae is really not what he looks like. He is different from what we see him.

Jaebum and Mark oppa just laughed. While Bambam and Yugyeom are still busy talking about COC. Well, I was absent with our clan wars for a week so Yugyeom took over the leadership.

"Where's Jinyoung? He's not yet here?" asked Jaebum oppa.

"Molla!" I answered in bitterness. "He's your bestfriend. You should have known."

"He's your boyfriend though. You should have known better." and he smiled to Yoo Ae like they have this certain conivance against me.

Heol. He's not my real boyfriend.

"Then call him up." uttered Mark oppa.

I shook my head. "Nan shireo! (I don't want) I reminded him many times." and crossed my arms.

"EONNI!!!" There goes Joy, the birthday girl, screaming at the entrance and waving her hand raised up high.

"Joy!!!" I ran towards her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Saengil chukkhahae~ I'm really sorry I wasn't able to help you with this party."

She smiled sweetly. That's one thing I really love about Joy, her calming smile. "Kwenchanayo, eonni. I'm sorry we have to come and celebrate my birthday in your cramming days."

"Aniya~" I shook my head. "By the way, my birthday gift." showing her a box wrapped with red velvet paper.

She took it. "Woah! I wonder what's this. You always give be the best gifts ever!"

"Ehem." Jackson pretending to cough.

"Ah!---"

"Woah! GOT7!!" before I could introduce them, Joy already exclaimed. "You really brought them!!!" She held my hands, jumping up and down in happiness.

"I'll come even if noona didn't invite us, anyway. Let's go party!!!" Youngjae.

All of us turned to him.

Yoo Ae suddenly hit the back of his head.

"Ouch!" Says Youngjae scratching his head.

"Youngjae-ah." Yoo Ae called him with a blank expression. "You're no longer my adopted brother. I don't know you anymore."

"But noona--"

Yoo Ae just shook his head.

"Dongsaeng!" He turned to Yugyeom.

Yugyeom pretended not to hear and whistled.

"Hyung!" Turning to Jaebum oppa.

Jaebum oppa shook his head. "No more delicious food for you." And patted Youngjae's shoulder."Himnaera!"

Joy burst out laughing. "You guys are so funny! Youngjae.." then he gave Youngjae a double thumbs up. "Jjang!"

Seemed like Youngjae's spirit was uplifted that his smile became bigger again. "OH YEAH!" He shouted.