NINE

Sorry that my updates are not that long.. kk

___________________

Seulgi's POV

Didn't got to talk or meet with Jinyoung for a week. Well, I'm busy and he is too.

We didn't have same classes together like last semester. We didn't even get together during lunch because he has group projects to do, and I also have to maximize my time studying.

And what happened after that night?

"I should be loyal to my girlfriend at least until a hundred days."

That's what he said and I was broken.
Yes, I did everything I can to protect this heart but here I go again, I let him hurt it.

But what shall I do? He was right. It doesn't matter if I like him or not, or if he took what I said seriously or not because our verbal contract only lasts until a hundred days.

And guess what? Today is the 88th day. We only got a week and a half left together as a couple.

Sitting in the library, I checked my phone if he has sent a message.

"Ya!" Yoo Ae who is sitting across me called my attention, whispering. "Aren't you going to study?"

"I'm studying." I replied.

She gave me a disgusting look. "No, you aren't. You only have been staring at your phone for the whole hour. Aigoo..!"

Did I? I didn't realize that. Heol. I went back to my book and took my highlighter pen.

If I texted him first, wouldn't it look like I am so into him? He might think that I am becoming clingy now that the hundred days is almost up.

Of course, though I have already conveyed that I got jealous with Yeri that night and got hurt by what he said, I still have to save my pride. And don't you think it's not to late to rebuild the walls around my heart, right?

But he should have contacted me! 100 days isn't up yet and he is acting like he's not my boyfriend anymore?! This isn't right!

I took my phone and opened my Kakaotalk. I opened our chatroom to see that the last message was from me.

Not just one. But five messages. And it says that he hasn't read it yet.

WTF Jinyoung. Are you really gonna keep this up?

I stood up, closed my book and got my coat from my chair.

"Where are you going?" Yoo Ae asked.

I exhaled in annoyance. "I'm going to look for my great boyfriend and break up." I said shortly.

"Huh?" She asked confused. "But 100 days is almost done. Just wait for it to end."

"No. I don't have the patience to wait for it anymore." And I walked out off the library.

I tried calling Jinyoung to ask where he is but he isn't answering his phone. I know his schedule. He doesn't have a class at this hour though it's pass lunchtime. I didn't even realize I already memorized it.

I called Yoo Ae.

"Oh? Wae?" She asked. "Did you find your great boyfriend? Did you give him a slap already? Haha."

I have no time to joke around though. "Could you ask where Jaebum oppa is now?"

"JB oppa? He's in the school cafe with---"

"Okay. Thanks." I cut the call.

Sorry Yoo Ae, I'm just not in a good mood and I want to get over this immediately.