TWO

Been busy with exams and organization stuff :(
___________________

Seulgi's POV

Jinyoung put down a large bowl of Bibimbap Patbingsu in the middle of the table.

[Patbingsu - Shaved flavored ice. And it's not literally bibimbap but they designed it like a bibimbap]

He brought me to a desert cafe instead of going to Monsta X guirella concert.

He sat down on the chair across the table then handed me a spoon. "Ja!"

But I didn't take the spoon.

He sighed. "Kang Seulgi.. c'mon." and he got my hand from my lap and forced me to hold the spoon.

I felt an electric current flowed towards my heart.

Haist!!! Jinjja!!! STOP IT!!! I DON'T LIKE HIM! I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!

My mind is screaming yet I can't move my body.

"Oh c'mon! Are you still upset that you lost another bet with me?"

Look at that teasing facial expression. Who would like someone like him? Is he even serious in life?

"Haha." He laughed sarcastically. "I'm really good in bets. You should have known by now."

Huh! Hear that? So full of himself. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Who would like an airhead guy like him?

"I really bought this patbingsu especially for you because I know you are upset and sweets will make you feel better. Ja! Let's eat!"

And he started mixing it, smiling.

Heol. He bought it for me? He looks like he is the one who's too excited to eat it.

"Ya. Kang Seulgi."

I dunno. But he has this certain intonation as he calls my name that makes me cringe or something. I don't understand.

I DON'T LIKE IT. YES. I DON'T LIKE IT.

"Why are you not moving? Eat! C'mon! Don't be shy.." and he chuckled. "Ah! Are you upset because I didn't let you watch Monsta X?"

I didn't answer him. I looked away. I can't take looking at him anymore.

"Ahh.." as if realizing something. "So you are really upset that we didn't go to see Monsta X, huh."

Of course not. Why would I? I don't even know anyone from them.

"Nugu? (Who?) Malhaebwa.. nugu? (Tell me.. who?)"

What nugu are you talking about?! Haist!

He suddenly put down his spoon. Though I wasn't looking, I saw it in my peripheral vision.

"Geurae.. (okay..)" he sounded disappointed. Or was he not?

He stood up.

"Kaja." He said and he just walked towards the cafe door without even waiting for me or looking back.

What's up with this guy?! Who would like a rude guy like him?

And so we are here with the Monsta X guys. We arrived a while ago midway their guirella concert.

In all fairness, they are good. They are great if I may rephrase it.

But they are different with GOT7. Both teams have their own color.

One thing is the same with both teams. They are both crazy and noisy.

We were invited in their after party. Unlike GOT7 who celebrated in a restaurant, they celebrated in their apartment. Four of their members are living together so they used that apartment for the celebration.