SEVEN

Last night was actually #GOT7inPH2015 and I am not there to see them :(
I was in Infinite Effect Manila last week so I got no more funds for plane and concert tix.

Anyway, you waited for a month again. Too busy with life. Anyway, here it is!

___________________

Seulgi's POV

Getting stressed is like an inevitable habit for me now. Nationals is 6 weeks away, and I still keep on being pitchy on my performance. I was never satisfactory for my coach, even for me. I'm so drained with practice and with keeping up with my lessons. I still even have to get make up examinations for my absences last semester. I don't know how many sighs I have done for today either. I am just so doomed!

"BWAAAAAH!!!!!"

"KAPJAGI!" (Suddenly -- an expression when stunned or surprised) I shouted with much shock. Jinyoung suddenly appeared poking my side.

"Ya!!!" I hit him with the folder I'm holding many times. I kept hitting him but I was never relieved because he just kept on laughing. "NEO!!!" (YOU)

Jinyoung still kept on laughing while trying to cover himself with his arms and I kept on hitting until I was exhausted.

"Ya! Who said you can poke me?" Catching my breath. It was tiring hitting him.

He stood straighyt and smiled. Wrinkles at the side of his eyes shown. "Geunyang.." (just)

"Geunyang?!"

He nodded. "Eung. Geunyang.."

And so I hit him again and again.

But his happy virus is contagious that I started laughing as well. I was laughing too much that I lost the energy to hit.

"Ya! I hate you!" I said and laughed again.

"Mwo?" He pretended not to hear. "You love me?"

I shook my head. "I hate you!"

He nodded. "Okay. I love you, too!"

I rolled my eyes on him and sat on the ground, too tired to debate.

We are actually in the school field so there are grasses everywhere.

He sat beside me. "At least I made you laugh.."

That statement made me look at him.

He smiled. "Wanna have some patbingsu with me today? I don't have practice." Offering his hand.

Jinyoung might have noticed how stressed I am. I admit. I am touched by his effort of making me forget those worries even just for a while.

Then it made me ask.. Does he really care about me?

ARGH! MOLLA! I don't wanna think about Jinyoung and I for the mean time. I have too much anxiety already.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Kaja!"

"Seulgi-ah!"

When I faced him.. "Ya! Cold!" Jinyoung touched his spoon on my cheek. To get revenge, I also did the same thing.

And we are now fighting over this again.

Yes, I admit it once again. Moments with Jinyoung could be counted as my happiest moments. I always laugh, I relieve stress.. its just that, these are all temporary. Should I say artificial? Since we are not real and Jinyoung might just be too bored with life that's why he even pulled this relationship prank on me?

"Omo! They're so sweet!"
"Kyaaaaa!"

Did I just hear Joy and Yeri's voice?

And when I turned my head, there.. I saw standing side by side beside our table are my cousins. Wendy and Irene both with their arms crossed in front while Joy and Yeri are spazzing.

"Mind introducing us to your boyfriend." Said Wendy in English.

It was hard to even swallow my saliva seeing them. Why did we leave the campus?? Haist!

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jinyoung uttered as he stood and bowed. "Park Jinyoung-imnida. Oori Seulgi namjachingu." (I'm Park Jinyoung. Seulgi's boyfriend.)

"Oori Seulgi namjachingu..kyaa!" The two youngsters giggled.

I'm feeling awkward that Jinyoung introduced himself as my boyfriend. I'm still not used to it. But I like the fact that he had the sense to introduce himself first because I do not know how.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Irene eonni also bowed. "We are Seulgi's cousins. I'm Irene. She's Wendy.."

"Hi!" Wendy casually smiled.

Irene eonni continued. "She's Joy.."

"Yo!" Joy gave him a salute.

"Hello! I'm Yeri!" Yeri took his hand and shook it. "Nice meeting you! You're so handsome, oppa!" With a very cheerful smile.

Yeri... what are you doing?!

And Jinyoung? He smiled at her back. "Nice meeting you too, Yeri. You are also very pretty."

And I saw myself pulling out Jinyoung's hand from Yeri's grip and securing it with mine, clasped together.

"Girls.. Jinyoung oppa still has dance practice so we need to leave now." I said looking at my watch. It states 6:38pm.

"But---"

"We have to go, oppa!" I cut him off before he could say something. "It's nearly 7. Jaebum oppa will scold you for being late again." Then I dragged him. "Bye girls! See you later!"

I dragged him hurriedly until we reached somewhere far away from them then I slowed down.

I stopped and tried to catch my breath. "Huh! They're gone!"

"Kang Seulgi.."

I turned to face him. "Eung?"

"Why did you leave your cousins like that?"

"Because.." Why? I also don't know why. I just felt like leaving them. "You don't know my cousins..it's gonna be awkward for you."

Make up more reasons, Seulgi-ah.

He sighed and smiled. "They're your cousins. I'll do anything not to make the atmosphere awkward."

"Huh! Or you just like the attention Yeri was giving you?"

"What attention?" with a question mark on his face.

Guys. They just act clueless but they enjoy a lot when girls flirt to them.

"You don't know? You didn't even let go of Yeri's hand." I looked away, pissed off.

He chuckled like something good happened. He is really happy with my cousin flirting at him.

"Wait.." he said.

Then suddenly his face is in front of me. I looked away again shifting to another side but he followed.

He smiled from ear to ear. "But it's ypur hand I'm holding right now.." showing me our hands clasped together in front of my face.

I suddenly turned red of embarrassment reminding me that I was the one who held it first before dragging him away.

I tried to pull my hand away.

"Oops!" He said. "I'm not letting it go." He smiled again and put our hands inside his jacket's pocket. "Kaja!"

_________________
Comments and votes are loved!