Carter meets Trevor

As we were driving I took care to notice the interior of the car. It was very nice, all leather. It smelt okay, despite the slight stench of sweat and the teasing smell of cologne.

I look in the back seat and there, sits a black and white Adidas sports bag. I noticed a football helmet hanging out of the bag.

"What's your name?" He asks me pulling me away from my thoughts and also pulling my glance towards him.

"Trinity." I respond.

"That's a beautiful name." He says even toned keeping his eyes glued on the road.

Correction his blue eyes on the road. They weren't just any blue at that. They were the tropical ocean blue that most girls would die for and that you would see in magazines and everyone would swear they were photoshopped.

Trinity, you have a boyfriend. I remind myself.

"So you play football?" I ask now glueing my eyes to the road.

He turns to glance at me for a second. A very long second.

"Yeah, I just joined." He smiles.

It wasn't long after that that we arrived at the school.

Carter slowed down to a stop to let me out of the car, I was about to open it when I see a talk figure leaning against a post smoking a cigaret.

He let the smoke fill the air as his eyes beet on me.

I gulp and Carter notices.

"What's wrong?" He asks sweeping his dark brown almost black hair off his face.

"Trevor." I state.

I quickly get out of the car and head for Trevor. I swallow the fear eating at me as I see Trevor's eyes scan Carter and the black camero.

As I reached arms length, he pulls me by the waist and crashes his lips into mine.

I've kissed him many times but this one caught me off guard. I expected him to yell at me or Carter but I didn't expect him to kiss me.

As my shock started to dissipate, I quickly kissed him back. As our lips moved as one his tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied it and soon took his hands off my waist. I knew exactly what he was doing here and why.

Testosterone.

He looked at me confused and a little ticked off.

"I'll come over tonight... Just not now." I whispered in his ear. Anything to keep him from blowing up.

He huffed in response.

He was mad and I didn't want to be around him when he was like this. I started walking away when I felt a hand grab around my wrist.

"Don't you walk away from me!" He says in a stern voice tightening his grip.

I look back with fear flashing before my eyes. "Please let go Trevor." I said my voice wavering. I had to keep my calm.

I saw Carter get out of his car and walk toward us. He taps Trevor on the shoulder.

"She said let go." He insisted, eyes burning into Trevor.

"This doesn't concern you bud. Move along." Trevor replies with a clenched jaw.

With that Trevor walks away with me, still having a tight grip on my wrist.

I keep my eyes on the ground until I hear footsteps coming up behind us.

One again Carter taps Trevor on the shoulder.

But this time instead of telling him to let go, Carter's fist connects with Trevor's jaw.

Trevor steps back slightly off balanced and let goes of my arm to retain his balance.

Trevor touches his jaw and sure enough his mouth is staring to bleed.

Trevor struts forward and proceeds to punch Carter in the face close to his eye.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I quickly walk in between them pushing on both or their extremely firm chests. I attempt to stop them by pushing on them and shouting but it's no use.

I scream once more still in the middle of them.

I feel a hard punch to the side of my head, the other side my dad slapped me on.

I was in shock for the first couple of seconds. Soon the shock took over and everything went black.

[author' note]
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter isn't as long and sorry for leaving you guys at a cliffhanger! And a cliché cliffhanger at that!
Thank you guys so much for reading!