Sound the alarm

When me and Carter had finished our water war, we changed into some dry clothes and then hurried into the elevator to get up into our room.

When Carter unlocked the door to our room with the room key, I quickly ran and jumped on the king bed like a child. I hugged the sheets around me and stuffed my face into the covers.

I felt so... Hyper?

Carter jumps on the bed in the same manner, noticing my mood change.

"How's it going bouncy?" He asks in a amused tone.

Let's have some fun.

I lift my head from the covers and look at him with wide eyes and a shocked expression.

"What's wrong??" He asks, worry lacing his words.

I quickly point at his chest with my index finger and my gaze directing towards his chest.

He follows my gaze and looks down at his chest.

In one swift movement I flip my finger up and hit his nose and forehead in the process.

I burst out into a fit of giggles landing me on my back clutching my stomach.

Carter uses this opportunity and decides to straddle me.

Hold up.

Straddle?

I ignore the numerous questions popping inside my head.

I look up to see those beautiful eyes staring into my own.

He leans in.

Our mouths are inches apart.

His breathe fanning over my mouth as my stomach starts to burn.

Wait what?

As his fingers dig into my sides, I come to the realization he's tickling me.

I squirm underneath his grip while a few yelps and laughter escape my lips.

"Stop...(laughs) please Carter (laughs)." I manage to squeeze out between fits of laughter. And with that he actually stopped.

It was quiet.

Like really quite.

I stared into the paradise eyes I've become so fond of.

He stares back into my eyes.

My heart beat quickens when I notice him looking at me.

He leans in.

Except this time; The only burning I feel is from the tingling sensation in my core.

He looks unsure as what to do next. He looks at my lips and back at my eyes. He looks so tempted yet so confused as what to do next.

"Put the damn guy out of his misery." My subconscious yells.

With one quick motion I push him off of me and onto his back. He looks taken back by what just happened.

He'll be taken aback by what I'm about to do...

I take this opportunity to straddle him and lean in, my long hair brushing his brushing his jaw line.

I look at him with questioning eyes as if asking him what the hell is going on.

After a quick debate with myself while starring into those beautiful eyes, I mutter...

"Fuck it."

With that I crash my lips into his and start to passionately kiss him.

Instantly I feel the cold metal of his lip piercing and soon adjust to its feel.

RunawayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara