Chapter 2. Hurtful Sister

HEY GUYS ON THE SIDE THERE IS A PICTURE OF SAM HE LOOKS FINE

June 16th 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm." I'm not really a morning person but for some reason I was really happy today, trying to turn over something weighed me down. I twisted in my spot and saw Sam, his eyes were looking into mine while his hands played in my hair.

"How did you sleep?"

"Fabulous when did you come into my bed?" He smiled as I rubbed his cheek with my finger.

"After you practically tried to rape me."

"Oh I remember now we almost were under my sheets but you stopped." I amazingly remembered how me and Sam going a little fast before he stopped, "Yeah I think we need to get up."

"Hmm maybe in a few but I wanna stay here for a little while longer." Pulling me close he brought his lips to mine and lightly kissed me as I kissed him back. I didn't care that he had morning breath, I kissed him deeply. I put my leg and wrapped it around him and he held me tight....

"Knock knock." I quickly yanked away from Sam when I heard my mother's voice, "Honey are you up?"

"Um yeah mom just got up!"

"Okay why is the door locked?"

"Oh I was getting dressed."

"Alright well your dad went to a meeting and I'm off to work if you need anything just call." And with that I listened to her heels clink down the hall and a door shut.

"That was too close."

"Tell me about it." There was a loud growl and I looked down at my stomach, "Well looks like you're hungry."

"Very."

"Well how about we go get some food."

"Oh my god please." Kissing him quickly I jumped up from the bed and to my closet, searching it I found my red shorts, purple red shoulder shirt, and high tops. Rushing to my bathroom I brushed my teeth and looked up to see Sam right next to me doing the same.

"What?"

"Nothing." I giggled and finished as he put on his sneakers, after getting ready me and Sam ran out my house racing to his truck before he picked me up and swung me around.

"Sam stop!" I giggled and he opened the door throwing me in, laughing he climbed in next to me and started the car. He drove the car passing Ana's house, the park, and coming into the parking lot of iHop. Since Sam's sister worked here we always got in quickly.

"Come on Sam I'm starving."

"Okay." He opened the door and I rushed to the counter, Brittany turned and smiled at us.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Starvation." She laughed.

"Well follow me there's a booth in the back."

"Thanks Britt."

"No problem Phoebe you're like the sibling I've always wanted."

"What about me?"

"Oh Sam I'd trade you two any day."

"Hurtful." He put a hand to his heart looking hurt as we sat down.

"What do you guys want?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes two orders, scrambled cheddar eggs, bacon crispy, and one orange juice and a coffe." Sam smiled and I blushed.