Chapter 14. I'm a burden

July 14th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phoebe? Phoebe?? Phoebe!?" Ana screamed in my ear but I didn't even flinch.

"Sam I'm so sorry" Dominic raised his hand to Sam's shoulder "but she's dead."

"Shut up Dominic." His voice was stern and worried but my mind was so far away I couldn't even care.

"Is she still out of it?"

"Yes Carla she's still out of it, thanks to you two." Ana mumbled.

"Well it's not my fault someone didn't lock the door." Her glare fell on Angel and he glared back.

"Hey that's not my fault I told Dominic to keep those two occupied." He muttered back angrily.

"Hey being stuck with them two is a hard workout so a guy needs to sleep." Of course he couldn't care less as he laid back calmly.

"Back to the subject beforehand" Ana slapped her forehead and groaned "at least tell me you guys had the sheet on when she walked in."

"Sorry it got a little hot." Angel whispered his cheeks turning red.

"Dear God that's something none of us need to see, oh great now I have the image in my head." Well at least Ana hadn't seen it until too late.

"Could someone please get back to Phoebe?" Sam sighed and looked me in the eyes but I just looked beyond him

Okay I bet you're wondering what could of possibly happened to me so let me go back to last night so you can be scarred, too.

~~

"Woohoo!!"

"Yeah!"

"Higher!!!"

"Dominic get off of me!"

"Haha that's what you get!"

"Oh really." Ana rushed at me and tackled me onto the other bed, I'm not lying she leaped at e, tackled, and flew us in the air to the other bed.

"Oh my God that hurt." She landed on me hard and I groaned.

"That's what you get." We had drove for some time now after leaving the Aurora but we all started to get tired so Sam brought us to this hotel. But being the kids we are at heart, we've been jumping on the beds and having pillow fights since we got here.

"These beds are so comfortable." Dominic moaned into the pillow he had and we laughed.

"I'm hungry."

"Phoebe you just scarfed down meatloaf and mashed potatoes." Sam grinned.

"And it was good who knew hotels make good food."

"Everybody."

"Shut up Dominic. Now I want pizza." I pouted my lip and looked at Sam; he could never resist my puppy dog face. It's been that way since we were nine.

"Urgh I can't stand when you use that." He groaned, even though he hated falling for it he always said I looked cute when I did it.

"You know you love it."

"Sam don't fall for it." Ana laughed and I grace her with my middle finger behind my back.

"God you are impossible, fine what kind of pizza do you guys want?" He sighed.

"Yes! I love you baby." I kissed his lips and he smiled, "I'll go ask what Angel and Carla want."

"I want pepperoni!" Ana and Dominic shouted at me as I walked to the door that combined ours and Angel's room. They had left us around eleven and it's around 1 o' clock, right when I got to the door I heard noises so I knew they were awake. Being naïve I opened the door before knocking, I wish I knocked.