Chapter 3. Sorry anxious

KK NOW ON THE SIDE IS A PICTURE OF ANA PRETTY ISN'T SHE?

June 18th 2013

~~~~~~~~

Grabbing Sam's hand he squeezed back and Ana took my other one, we followed the short blonde down like twenty halls when she stopped. We all froze and I could feel my breath stop, but she opened the door and we walked in. At a desk sat a man maybe in his fifties with salt and pepper hair, glasses, and a cheesy grin.

"Well hello Ms. Strider, I'm Dr. Thomas but since you've been asleep most of the time I was your doctor you wouldn't know that." His voice was sweet and kinda deep.

"Phoebe please it's nice to meet you as well."

"Your parents did say you were spunky, and this must be Samuel."

"Sam" I corrected "and this is Ana my sister."

"A pleasure to meet you all. Might your parents be here?"

"Actually I called them and they said they were on their way Doctor." The blonde whispered fixing her glasses.

"Thank you Rebbecca you can leave." With that she quickly left the room.

"So doctor what are my tests looking like?"

"I'm sorry Phoebe but I think we should wait for your parents to get here then we'll discuss them."

"I'm sorry Dr. Thomas but I do believe that they are my tests." My voice became edgier and I saw Ana in the corner of my eye look at me.

"I do not mean to offend you Ms. Strider but I am thinking in the best interest of you."

"I do not mean to offend you doctor but they are my tests I do have the right to my own test results."

Sam put his hand on my stomach to pull me away from the doctor but I kept my eyes on his.

"I understand you want to see your test results but it would be in the best interest for you to wait until your parents came. Family is always necessary while hearing a test result." He kept his cool but I could tell I made him nervous.

"Look doctor I think it would be in your best interest if you told me my test results, or you're going to have one very hormonal fifteen year old running up and down these halls screaming shouting and disturbing very sick old people." Barring my teeth at him I could hear him gulp and the air filled with tension when the door banged open.

"Oh dear that was surely a lot of traffic we would have been here earlier but there was an accident on the highway so we got stuck. How are you sweetie?" My mom walked over, kissed my forehead, ruffled Sam's hair, and poked Ana's nose, she has been doing that since we were all little.

"Ah Mrs. Strider-"

"Remi please."

"I can see where you get it from," he glanced at me and I grinned "might your husband be here as well?"

"Oh yes he is..." Just as she said it my dad walked in and took a seat in the love seat near the door and smiled, "....here." With a shrug my mom took the seat next to the desk and I glanced at Sam and Ana.

"You guys can wait outside I'll be out soon." With that Ana squeezed my hand one more time and Sam looked at me deeply, I gave him a slight nod, and smile he left. I turned to face the doctor and he forced a smile waving for me to sit, giving in my body dropped into the chair as my mom grabbed my hand.

"Well folks it looks like you're ready but I just wanna let you know..."

"Just get on with it!!" I screamed making everyone jump, "Sorry anxious."