Chapter 5. Pizza Fight

June 21 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Warm clothes and loose clothes?"

"Yup."

"Boots, shoes, and flip flops?"

"Yes and yeah."

"Camera?"

"Yes Ana we have everything can we take a break?" I sighed as Ana glared at me.

"No we have to make sure we have everything we can't risk forgetting anything then coming back and getting caught by your parents." Ana glared back and Sam snickered, Sasha stood up and hit her shoulder.

"Ana stop I know this trip is going to be chaotic with out me, there's no need to have it start off with a fight." That's what was great about Sasha she kept the order and yet was still aggressive.

"No we need to keep order since you can't come."

"Sasha are you sure you can't come?"

"Yeah I have to go to this program so I can get more credits for my college application."

"Ugh we need you." Sam pouted and I smiled.

"Sorry Sammy wish I could but you know I can't." Sasha was always the smart one she got good grades, never came when out with me and Ana to parties, and yet was still around to make sure we weren't getting into trouble or being into a bad situation. Amazingly this summer she was going to a college prep summer program in Massachusetts, which would have her there until the week before my surgery the week we would be back by.

"Well okay but we're gonna stop by on the way back okay?"

"Definitely hey I gotta go I'll call you guys later."

"Okay love you Sasha." I hugged her and she pulled me in close.

"I hope you find her Phoebe." With that she kissed my cheek, hugged the others, and was gone. Sitting on Sam's lap I put my head in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around me. We were all tired, me and Sam stayed up late looking up Meredith Nash and amazingly we found her, long blonde hair in her early fifties and the worst part she owned the most tight ship boarding school in the country. Millard Hall Correctional Academy, yeah even the name scares you.

"Can we please finish?" Ana grunted.

"Yeah sure."

"Phones, chargers, head phones?"

"Yes, yeah, and I think."

"Snacks?"

"Three twelve can Pepsi packs, bags of chips, and lots of sandwiches." Sam smiled.

"Money? I have one thousand."

"How did you get so much?"

"Baby sitting since I was eleven." She smiled.

"I got fifteen hundred."

"Sam! I only got five hundred."

"I took your five and added it to my thousand." Slapping his arm I giggled making Ana more upset.

"People! Hair care products, shampoos, conditioners, soaps, straighteners, and scrunchies."

I faked a hurt look, "Oh my goodness how could I forget any of those things ugh that hurts Ana."

"Just making sure" she smiled "map? Directions?"

"Got that covered." Sam tickled my side making me smirk.