Beginning Note

Witness Protection Program; a program that provides protection to witnesses of crime who are at life threatening risks.

New York City is overruled by crime, that fact is known worldwide. A large city packed with criminals and run by gangs is the farthest thing from safe for a young woman, so wandering down the street in a busy city, such as this one at night wasn't the smartest thing to do, but for Bryn it was necessary at that moment in time.

Being a witness to a crime as major as murder was not only something that Bryn wished she could change, but something she quickly found herself running from. The Federal Agency forced her into Witness Protection, where it was Niall's job to keep her safe, hidden, and alive.

Disclaimer:

©Copyright 2015 by Directioner4everbc.

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The people used to play the rolls of the characters in this story are simply used for names and/or appearances. The people themselves have no other relation to the rolls they hold, whatsoever.

Thank you so much for checking Witness Protection Program out! This is my first attempt at writing a story that involves some action, so please be patient and leave tons of feed-back! Comments really help, along with votes, and they are definitely a huge motivation, so if you like the book, please do not hesitate to show your support!

There will be violence and use of weapon. Course language will be used often, as well, along with other mature content. Smut will be kept to a minimum, as I do not write it and I will not try to.

Rating: probably about PG-13

Thank you, once again for checking this out! Spread the word and add this to your library! I hope you continue on and enjoy. Please don't forget to vote and comment! xx