Chapter Eleven

Wow it's been wayyyyyy too long. I am so so sorry for the extremely long wait. I hate leaving you guys hanging for so long, but honestly I've just been so busy the last however many months. The first semester of my last year of high school was so crazy busy I never had time to write, and when I did I was working on finishing one of my other stories. Honestly I know I suck for not updating forever but now that my school work has calmed down drastically, I'm hoping to have more time to update regularly again. Once again, I deeply apologize, and I hope you guys have stuck around and will continue to stick around for the remainder of the story! I'm really excited to get back into it.

*Not edited*

Bryn's POV

My breath caught in my throat as I stood there like a deer in headlights, my eyes wide and my lips parted. The change in temperature from the steaming bathroom to the cool hallway caused goosebumps to arise on my bare skin, but I had a feeling the shiver that ran up my spine was not due to the cold air nipping at the wetness of my body, but rather was caused by Niall's intense stare. His eyes raked up and down my figure countless times, his face one of surprise, but no shame was evident. It wasn't until his gaze locked onto my own that I snapped out of my stunned moment, suddenly increasingly aware of my loose grip on the short, white towel and the water droplets that disappeared under it.

Niall shook his head quickly, blinking as he cleared his throat and gave me a tight-lipped smile. "I forgot my phone in there. S'cues me," he muttered, brushing past me and into the bathroom. I tensed when his chest brushed against my bare arm. I relaxed when the door closed softly behind me and I closed my eyes for a moment, groaning internally at the thought of this very awkward moment. Clearly he had only shut the door to escape the tension, because he only needed to grab his phone.

Why did that have to happen?

I let out a sigh as I moved from the spot I had been glued to and stalked into my temporary room just as I heard the sink turn on. I was relieved that he hadn't come back out demanding to know why I had been on his phone, so he mustn't have noticed that it was touched.

Shifting through the clothes that were hung in the closet, I settled on a simple loose-fitted top and grabbed a pair of plain black leggings before slipping into my pair of sneakers. Shoes had been the last thing I took the time to pack, so it was either those or a pair of flip flops. Just as I was about to exit my room, I remembered the hat Niall had given me awhile ago and I placed it on my head, deciding it wouldn't look terrible with what I was wearing.

When I exited the room, I found Niall stood in the kitchen area with the fridge wide open, a milk carton held up to his lips. My nose crinkled up at the sight, but I couldn't help but let a quiet giggle slip past my lips upon witnessing his laziness.

"That milk is for me, too, you know," I teased. He visibly jumped in his place, a startled expression on his face as he turned around.

He let out a chuckle, shaking his head, "Not anymore." He popped the top closed and put it back in the fridge, shutting it before turning to me fully. "Let's go."

He strode over to me after grabbing his phone and wallet off the kitchen table, meeting my gaze as he got close. He caught the little grumble I let out at his response, and he rolled his eyes playfully, "We'll buy more milk, babe. Come on."

My mouth parted a little at the nickname as my eyes trailed after his retreating figure. He opened the door to our suite, turning back to look at me questioningly when he realized I wasn't following behind him. I snapped out of my trance and quickly exited the room, hoping that Niall didn't notice the flush that I knew painted my cheeks. It seemed that I was always getting flustered around him, particularly today.