I'm screwed

Reader's POV

We all rushed out to see what was happening. What I saw made my stomach turn, it's them. Standing in front of us, surrounded by ruble that used to be the court yard. Was three teens, a boy with blood red hair and acid green eyes, another boy on his left who looked about 9 or so with purple braids and eyes that seemed to change color with the light, and a third boy on his right with my color hair and eyes, only he styled his hair in a spiky sideways slant that covered one eye. Sage glared at  them, "I thought I killed you guys in Peru." The boy in the middle smirked, "What's wrong sis? Not happy to see us?" "I'm not your sister creep! Sage yelled, she pulled back her sleeve. Reveling a symbol written in sapphire blue, it began to glow. She tapped it and pulled out a demon mace, it was black and silver with bright sapphires that knowing Sage were probably coated with salt. You're dead freaks!"

Sage swung at the boy in the middle, he jumped back and lifted his sleeve and revealed a matching make on his arm. That's when I realized what these guys were, they were copies, copies of me, Luta, and Sage. I had always thought that they were assassins sent by Sages dad, but he and Sage had made up years ago. I was terrified by the boy who was supposed to be me, he was my size, my body type, and was even wearing the male version of my outfit, a white t-shirt with a brown jacket and jeans. He smiled warmly at me, his eyes flickering to Rin before landing back on me. I felt my face heat up, he walked up to me and extended his hand. "Hello, my name is Peter. (Because it sounds like reader) And these are my brothers, Gage and Luke. It's nice to finally meet you Name." Rin pulled me away from myself and Sage stepped in front of me protectively. "Touch her and you die freak", Sage warned. Peter laughed wholeheartedly,  like a death threat from Sage was just as silly as Justin Beiber's haircut or something.

Luta glared at Luke, who studied Yukio and Rin with extreme interest. Gage pulled a white and golden mace engraved with rubies from his arm and smirked. "Get her." Peter's face fell, his foot launched upward and landed inbetween Sages legs. She crumpled to the ground, Rin reached for his sword but was to late. Peter sent his fist strait into Rin's neck causing Rim to choke and stumble back. At the same time Luke surged forward and starlight kicked Luta into a nearby building. Yukio shot bullet after bullet and Gage, but the boy dogged everyone of them and slapped him with his mace. Peter and I were the only ones left fighting, but I could tell it was useless. Peter and I were equally matched, both physically and intellectually. Rin had recovered but was know at the mercy of Gage and Luke. One of them hit his back shoulder, dislocating it. Rin's scream of pain made me dizzy giving Peter the chance to strike my pressure point in my neck. Instantly the world went black.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time! It's just that since no one really commented on any of my stories I just left for a while. But I'm back now and hope to be updating one of my stories at least once every weekend.