Copies! Copies Everywhere!

Rin's POV

I stared at Reen, my copy. I let loose a stream of curses,the writer is a little uncomfortable with writing them, but let me tell you, I came up with some very creative phrases and my mouth is defiantly R rated. Instead of responding, she gave Peter a big, long smooch on the lips. He closed his eyes, but she gave me the smuggest look ever. Her tail swished back and forth lazily as she looked me up and down. When the kiss finally broke, I was thoroughly uncomfortable. "Reen, sweetie. Peter said. I'll leave you to spend some quality time with your brother." Peter hugged her and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. "Your just trying to get me wet aren't you?"

Peter chuckled, "you got me. Just save me a little fun will you?" Reen's tail wrapped around Peter's thigh and pulled him closer. They locked lips again, Peter's arms wrapped around her waist and Reen ran her fingers through his hair. I couldn't help but wish that that was me and Name, we had never really flirted with each other. But that was probably my fault, I got so nervous about making her upset like when I confronted her about her parents. Peter and Reen stopped their little make out session and Peter looked at me then back at Reen. "I'll see you later ok?" Reen nodded as peter left the room.

Now I had a chance to really look Reen over. So she was me huh? Wow I'm hot. Not that that was too big of a surprise. "So, she began. This is pretty cool right?" She smirked and walked up to me. "I've got all your memories, your experiences. And I know exactly what you've always wanted to do if you ever met your gender bend self. " Reen pressed her lips onto mine, slipping her tough in my mouth. I whimpered, not that I enjoyed it but dang. I was a good kisser.

Sage's POV

Dang it Rin, I left you with a pipsqueak and you never thought to attack the little runt? I mean he was what? 9? He's Luta's copy but still! I continued walking down the hall, carful not to step through any cobwebs. I had to find Name, if these monsters did anything to her I swear. "You shouldn't swear" Rose commented. I sighed, "Yeah I know but it's hard not to curse when your family is in trouble."

I know but you should try to have better control over yourself.

I rolled my eyes and turned the corner and immediately wish I hadn't.

Yukio's POV

I sighed, Rin you numbskull. Getting captured within the first few minutes of infiltrating them? How many copies did he have holding him? I looked away from the surveillance screens to Luta, she was enjoying keeping Gage company. Of course that just met that every time he gained consciousness she'd ask him the same question. "What are you after?" Of course the idiot would refuse to say anything and she'd punch his lights out again. I was starting to wonder if the guy was getting amnesia from so many hits.

I was proven wrong when he came coughing to life, blood coating his teeth. "What are you after?" Luta asked. "I'll tell you one thing, he responded. An evil smile spread across his face. You're fools." Luta was about to hit I'm again, but I stopped her. I pointed my gun at him, I was guarantied to hit him since he was tied to a tree. "Why are we the fools? You're the one who's tied up."

Gage's eyes looked over my shoulder, "Not for long." I whirled around. Standing next to my computer was a girl with long brown hair and glasses. My heart nearly stopped, she was me! They made a copy of me! She snickered and fired her gun, a bullet wised past me and broke the ropes holding Gage in place. He sprang free and pined me to the ground before I could shoot. Luta lay unconscious in the grass. It's no wonder she didn't warn me.
"Well well well, she scoffed. If it isn't Yukio and Luta. Sage is cross dressing as Gage I presume?" Wait a minute, Sage? Does that mean she doesn't know about Rin?
"actually, the girl continued. I do know about him, well, now I do. Our minds are linked boy." The girl got closer to my face, a smirk on her lips. "I'm Yuka. And don't worry, my colleagues are taking care of them. And Name? Yuka chuckled. She's gonna crack soon."