Thank you!!!

OHMYGOSHMOHSNAMDH

30,000 VIEWS

OHMYGOSH

GUYS

GUYSSSSSSSSSS

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

This is just a small little thing I started so long ago. And now.

Oh geez.

Guys thank you for reading this and commenting and voting for these one shots. I know I haven't posted in a while, but still you guys still continuously support me and everything.

It means the world to me to see you guys being supportive and showing love and oh my gosh seriously I can't put into words how I feel right now.

All of you guys are absolutely amazing, and I would thank all of you personally if I could. I do try to read comments and respond to some. My life is just really hectic with marching band right now. I had two weeks of 12 hour days, and now I have it for 3 hours after school. Plus football games and competitions. And school started today. So yeah. I really wanna write more but I just don't have time. I swear when I can I'll post more.

But yeah..
Anyways.
I just wanted to thank all of you for the support. It means everything to me. It's  given me a lot more confidence in my writing, and in myself.

Seriously, you've changed my life.

Thank you for all you've done! I hope to continue everything we have going!!!

-Zoë<3

PS-
If you wanna stalk me.
My tumblr is someonesay221bands
And my Instagram is songsandsketches

So if you wanna follow me and message me and talk to me, I would love to meet you!!! Please don't be afraid to say hi!!!