A History Museum and A Creep

(Modern Day Undertaker x Reader)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, so this isn't my best work at all, but honestly I had no clue what to write. I do hope you still enjoy, and if you do, I have an actual fanfiction that's more than just a one-shot called Bloodless, Thornless, Lifeless.

This was requested by spooky_kidds. Thank you so much for reading my stuff, I do really appreciate it!

~§~

"_____! Pay attention!" The sharp voice of the teacher echoed through the museum. For your school field trip, your class went to the local history museum, and you, being yourself, couldn't stand the idea. You came for one sole reason, and that was to get out of class.

"I am, I am!" You called back, glaring as she turned around. Ugh. Who even liked Miss Red?

"Now class, pick a partner, and meet back here in two hours for lunch." The scarlet lips spoke the few words, and the teenagers flew around the room, grabbing friends by their wrists and grinning like animals.

You, on the other hand, had no friends in your homeroom, and you couldn't go pick someone out from another class. So you decided to lone it, and snuck away from the crowd, ignoring the woman's wishes.

First stop was the corner, where you could sit on your phone and not be social and maybe take a nap. Who even liked museums? They just held a bunch of old stuff, like blankets and cups and what not. It wasn't like there was anything really to enjoy or like or-

You stopped mid-thought, and stared at the exhibit before you. It was one of those "special exhibits" that was only there for a limited time, and it's title was Ancient Egypt : What Really Happened.

"Sounds boring..." You muttered under your breath. You trudged inside, seeing as it was more secluded than the main lobby. The musty smell of dirt and something rather damp filled your nose, and you tried not to gag. How disgusting.

As you meandered along, you saw the perfect spot to hide out. Right behind a glass prism, which held some hoopla of items. Few people seemed to care about that area, and much less seemed they would care if a kid was jammed in that corner playing Piano Tiles again and again.

You're swift feet darted past a mummy, some sort of jewelry, and a dog-like urn before arriving. You didn't even bother looking in the case, that was just a waste of your precious minutes of life. Plopping down in the spot, you realized you fit perfectly. It was absolutely fantastic.

Whipping out your phone, you got comfortable as possible, and unlocked it, after staring at the lock screen that contained a picture of an anime character named Arthur Kirkland, and pulled up the desired app, quickly pressing the Arcade option.

You had only gotten to 221 tiles, before someone interrupted your zone by speaking.

"What are you doing?"

The voice was creepy, insanely eerie, and made you shiver. Your brain automatically knew who it was before your eyes had a chance to look up.

When you finally did glance up, a pair of black skinny jeans, a gray tee, a mop of silvery hair, and dark painted fingernails greeted you. A wide, demonic grin went along with the look. The eyes you longed to see were hidden from view; you knew how much trouble you were in by someone's eyes.

"I'm playing on my phone, what's it look like I'm doing, Adrian?" You hissed back, trying not to put any unnecessary attention on yourself.

"Where's your partner?"