Purple, Spiders, and Tea

(Modern Alois x Reader)

I know I've already done an Alois one, but I've been listening to his "theme" a lot (The Slightly Chipped Full Moon- go and listen to it, it's so darkly beautiful) and am (attempting) to learn it on piano- so I've just been in an Alois type of mood.

So.

Apologies.

Hopefully I'll have a Finny one coming out soon.

With summer I hope to have more time to write.

Apologies that Alois's backstory is incorrect, I wrote it they way it would best fit the story, I'm sorry.

And I don't think this is my best work. Oh well.

ALSO- Hetalia fans- I will be publishing a Prussia x Canada fanfic soon!!! It's pre-written as well, so you should have multiple updates quickly.

Enjoy!

~§~

The idea had never entered your mind that Alois would've been abused, with his arrogant attitude, and impeccably perfect skin and clothing. The Hell he brought was not a hell of dreaded depression, but a hell of annoyance, and childish prince-like behavior. The thought of anyone touching him, hurting him... it was somewhat unreal.

Yet, that night, a certain air of anxiety was lightly covering his usually cocky aroma. It was a pool party, hosted yearly by one of your classmates, Elizabeth. She invited the entire grade, and everyone always came. Most of the time, Alois would be the life of the party, not the host herself. But this year, Alois was keeping to himself, which was unusual on its own, but he also was wearing purple skinny jeans and a dark green long-sleeved shirt.

You were not Alois's friend, and you rarely spoke to him, but your curiosity was overwhelming. You always felt bad for him, he didn't exactly have anyone to rely on. He was always independent, but very dependent at the same time. It was hard to describe. He didn't want any ties to any certain person, but he wanted people to do things for him, and he would flirt, but never want a relationship. It was rather selfish, his way of life, but that was him.

But as he sat alone at the picnic table while everyone else was swimming, his sass was no where to be seen. You felt yourself walk over. You were in shorts and a tank top. You didn't quite feel like swimming, it was just that time of the month again, and the effort wasn't worth it.

"Hey." You said casually, plopping down next to him. His eyes shifted towards you with one quick movement.

"What are you doing here?" Alois's sharp voice stabbed you, and it finally sink in that this was a really, really, bad idea.

"I... Just wanted to sit down..." You muttered.

"There's six other tables."

"It looks suspicious when you sit by yourself, fully dressed, at a pool party. People will wonder why." You got to him this time, and his slouch turned into perfect posture. He narrowed his eyes, and hissed at you.

"Why do you care what I'm doing- I don't even know you!" Alois was immediately hostile, and you flinched.

"Because you're not being yourself... It's concerning!"

"You don't even know what I'm like!"

"Then tell me about yourself."

He stared at you like you were insane, which you couldn't blame him. You're unnatural forward attitude was something most didn't expect.