A Little Cocky, a Lot of Pocky

(Modern Day Sebastian x Reader)

~§~

"Finny, please, we're at Comic-Con, it's a bunch of losers in one space. The likeliness of there being more people than us that are attractive is kinda low." You laughed, looking over at your blonde friend. He adjusted his hair barrettes and grinned.

"Yes, but what IF!" The boy's giggle rang out through the entire place. You were super excited for the convention this year, even though you didn't get to do your Raven Cosplay. You still wore your Doctor Who tee, your galaxy pants and your Converse, and carried around a Teen Titans bag. You felt like you finally belonged somewhere, and enjoyed hanging out here with your best friend.

"If there is any attractive men here, yes, I will consider actually talking to them!" You sighed in a dramatic matter, not liking the idea of being social. Finny's eyes twinkled as you agreed to his wishes, and he continued to scan the room. You rolled your eyes, linking arms with him.

"What if there's an attractive girl here, Finn?" You wiggles your eyebrows at him suggestively and he blushed.

"Oh shush, _____, I'm still getting over Angela!" He faked a smile, and you felt your heart sink, remembering the white haired chick that had snapped his heart.

"I'm sorry, Finny..."

"It's okay!" He grinned, this time genuinely, and he immediately froze.

You tilted your head, perplexed by his sudden halt.

"_____!!!" He whispered excitedly, pointing to the wall across from us. There, sitting at the Pocky Game, was a black-haired man, dressed casually in a Queen tee, dark jeans, black hightop Converse that matched yours. His eyes were a captivating shade of red, tinged with mystery and secrets. He looked so smooth, his back straight as he stared at an empty box of pocky.

"Oh my sweet jesus..." You felt your eyes grow wide and your face turn pink. Quickly, your hands flew up to cover your colored cheeks, which got you a knowing look from your bestie.

"Oh...? Is this the kind of attractive you were talking about...?" Finny winked at you, and the shade of pink turned red.

"S-shut up..." You stuttered. You had only seen the guy from a distance, and yes he was very attractive, but he could also be a complete and total jackass.

"Well, let's go!" The blonde immediately tugged at your arm, making you stumble forward.

"W-wait!" He turned and looked at you.

"What is it _____-chan?" His eyes searched you for answer before your voice gave him one.

"D-do I... Do I look okay?" You whispered shyly. Finny leaned back in confusion.

"Uh, _____? Are you feeling okay? Since when did you wanna make sure you look okay for a guy?" He laughed lightly, pulling on your arm.

"You look fine, like always!"

You smiled, trying to keep up with the sprinting boy. Finn was always such a sweetheart, and you even liked him for quite some time. But, you knew you were hardcore friend-zoned, and eventually gave up on that, and decided to become his best friend instead.

"_____-chan? What if you guys fall in love and get married?" The innocence in the young boys voice made you choke slightly in surprise.

"F-Finny! I haven't even met the guy! Can I at least get the courage to talk to him first!?" You could tell your voice had a hint of nerves in it, but Finny didn't seem to notice. He just nodded, a silly grin on his face.