CRYSTAL CLEAR

"One day, you will realize that you are more than enough for someone who can't see your worth

"One day, you will realize that you are more than enough for someone who can't see your worth."

A Teen Wolf Fanfiction
Fem OC x ??

(Multiple pairings are discussed in this book. If you want to know who the endgame is, look at book 2 description. If you want to be surprised, then continue on with no spoilers!)

____

Table of Contents

VOLUME ONE - SEASON 2

Crystal Clear

VOLUME TWO - SEASON 3a

Potential

VOLUME THREE - SEASON 3b

TBA

____

Leighton Meester as Lunara "Luna" Carson

____

Luna Carson was the quiet, introverted type. She never stayed out past curfew because, well, she didn't exactly have a bustling social life. With her head held high, she took pride in her perfect 4.0 GPA, obeying all the rules and flying under the radar.

Truth be told, Luna felt like she was invisible, a nobody in the grand scheme of things. And even though it got lonely at times, she was perfectly okay with that.

But then, fate intervened in the most unexpected way. It all started during a rather uneventful chemistry class when Luna made an embarrassingly foolish request to Lydia Martin—a seemingly harmless plea to sample her edible crystal. Little did Luna know that this single moment would unravel her entire world and leave her with a supernatural target on her back. In an instant, she found herself entangled with not just one, but four relentless stalkers who soon became some of her closest friends. And amidst this whirlwind of newfound friendship, Luna couldn't help but wonder if one of them might just be something more than a mere friend.

____

First published August 18, 2015

Rewritten as of July 2, 2023

Long A/N (Please read this if you are NOT a first-time reader!!!)

Hello everyone, new readers and old readers, I hope you enjoyed this small extended summary and the small changes I've made. For anyone who may be confused, I have completely rewritten this story and plan on continuing the series after almost six years of hiatus. Part of continuing is that I had to go back and reread everything I've done so far (which was extremely painful to do with all the cringing) and try to gather some direction for the future. I've noticed a lot of plot holes, along with the bad writing, and it was enough for me to decide to rewrite this whole story.

Even though this is rewritten, there are no changes in the general plot until the Epilogue and the second book.

The only real changes I've done are that the face claim is different and the character name is now Luna. The face claim doesn't really matter since you guys can imagine whoever you want. But for the name. it used to be Diana previously and before that it was Blair, which you can probably see from the past comments, but Luna fits much better for one particular reason that will be brought up later in the story (LOL!).

Another big change is that Scott is no longer the main love interest. Originally, they got together in the very last chapter of this book with the character confessing and Scott saying he sees potential for a relationship but is still in love with Allison followed by the sequel being some sort of off and on again situationship. But writing that relationship was a terrible experience and I got a lot of feedback about how pathetic my character seemed to be just taking anything she can get from Scott even though he didn't love her the way he loved Allison.

I was about fifteen when I first wrote that relationship, and I now understand the importance of valuing yourself before a man!!! Although the character will still have a big crush on him lmao. Overall, the love interest will be different and will happen in the next book. This book is still my character dealing with everything.

Anyways, I'm really happy to be back on the Teen Wolf journey again and I look forward to seeing everyone's comments. Please remember to be kind and I hope you guys are having an amazing day! - snow❄️