Chapter 21

"Right now?" Harry's eyes had widened considerably.

I nodded, covering his hands on my legs to keep them there.

"Are you sure?" he asked, and his breath had already quickened.

"Yes," I breathed, reaching up and touching his mouth.

He talked around my fingers, and I almost laughed, "We don't have to do it right now, Mads. You know I totally respect your decision to wait, and I didn't say that with the intention of -"

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you trying to talk me out of this?"

"No!" he was quick to say, "No! I -" he pinched his eyes shut, then opened them, giving me a goofy smile, "I don't know what I'm saying, to be honest. I'm a little too excited to think clearly."

I giggled, "Well, then," I leaned forward, and wrapped my arms around his neck, "what are we waiting for?"

His mouth was on mine in the next second, his lips more eager than they ever had been, opening to allow our tongues to meet again and again.

"Take off your shirt," I breathed between kisses, wrapping my legs more tightly around him with each passing second.

He grinned at me, and pressed his forehead against mine, his panting breaths gusting over my lips, "You know the deal."

I rolled my eyes, but obliged, and removed my tank top just as his t-shirt came over his head, leaving his curls a mess behind it. I giggled and moved to straighten them out, and Harry smiled widely at me, his hands coming to rest at my sides as I worked.

With my arms gently looped around his neck, my breasts were at perfect eye level. But he only had eyes for me.

"Would you like to do the honors?" I said, shifting a little to draw his attention to one of the places that wanted it.

He glanced down at them, and ran his hands slowly up my sides, meeting my eye as he said, "All in good time, babe."

His hands slid over the straps, and down the line of the cup over each swell of skin, his fingers meeting in the middle. My chest was heaving by the time he was done, and that's when his hands began to make their way back, skimming along the same skin they'd already set aflame.

This was going to be slow, torturous, and leave too much time for me to change my mind. I could see it in his eyes, but when his mouth came down to my right breast, kissing the swell of it as he palmed the other one, I knew I was going to enjoy every second.

After he'd given the left one the same tender treatment, he lifted his lips and kissed me, standing as he gently pushed me down before kneeling over me, his lips never leaving mine.

I felt his necklace hit my chin, and latched onto it, not only to keep it from swatting me in the face repeatedly, but to keep him exactly where I wanted him.

After I-don't-know-how-long of deep kisses that left my mind swimming and fuzzy, my stomach warm and liquified like a puddle of warm butter, Harry began his descent, kissing his way along my neck, over my breasts, down the middle of my stomach, dipping his tongue into the divot of my belly button before pressing a kiss to the skin just above the top of my jean shorts, sending a quick zap straight down to a part of me that was only becoming more desperate by the minute.

Harry smiled when he lifted his head, his hands not moving from their spots on my hips, "How are you feeling?"

I could barely lift my head, my spine felt like it had melted along with the rest of me, "Why are you stopping?"