Chapter 1- Meeting you

Tell me what you think :] Happy reading

 My Attempt in writing my very first story. :)

Will edit when it's finished, English is not my first language so I apologize for all the grammatical errors.

He's my Nerd. Got it? chapter 1

“C’mon, can’t you stay for a little longer” He said his voice still husky and eyes still full of lust.

“No can do babe, my parents will kill me if I stay too long” I winked at him.

Actually that is not true, my parents love me and they’ll do anything for me. But I don’t take advantage of them; yeah most teenagers would but I love them too much. And I want to get out of here, fast. Like seriously this guy is not my type, and I can tell his just like one of those man whores.

“Ok, maybe tomorrow then. Come over?”

“Uhmm sure” not, he would never see me again beside he won’t remember me, he’s too drunk.

I grab my purse and headed outside. Finally away from that loser, he’s hot and everything but he’s too much work. Most girls or should I say sluts would throw themselves at him, but I’m not one of those girls nor a slut.

It was already dark. Right now I’m currently walking in the streets of California under the starry sky. Why am I walking in the streets of California alone, at night you ask? Well because I was drag at the club by my crazy friends, wait that’s a lie. I’m the one who dragged them. I wanted to get out of the house; there was too much school work, responsibilities, blah blah blah.

Sigh-

Now should I go home and get scolded by Mrs. Claire, the head maid. Or just walk, and walk until I reach wherever. Wait. Speaking of maids, yes we have maids. Why? Because I should have probably told you this in the very beginning but I’m the daughter of one of the richest and most respected man in America. No big deal. It’s actually pretty boring when you get everything you want without any arguments. My mother is a international fashion designer, which is cool because I always get the latest fashion trends. I’m 17 years old and enjoying every minute of it, Kind of. Anyways, yeah that some introduction about me, I know, I know lame. Well don’t blame me, I’m too frickin tired to say more.

After walking and walking, I decided to go to the beach and just sit there for a while. I don’t have to worry about my parents waiting for me at home because they work 24/7.  Ok, back to the beach. I sat on the glittering sand and watch the ocean and its magnificent waves. I love the beach; every time I come here it always takes away all my problems.

A few minutes if silence and relaxation, I saw someone walking on the far end of the beach beside the rocks. Weird there was usually nobody here at this time, except for me of course. I decided to go there and have a closer look. It was a guy; he looks like the same age as me. He’s light brown hair was all messy because of the wind; he was wearing baggy sweatpants and a blue t-shirt, it looks pretty big on him though. He’s back was still facing me so I couldn’t see his face.

Maybe this will turn out to be one of those romantic novels where the guy will look hot, handsome and a jerk but will turn out to be a sweet caring guy. I was about to say something when he turned around. Wow definitely not expecting this.

It wasn’t the guy I was imagining; in fact it was the opposite. He’s eyes was covered with big, thick glasses. And his shirt has a batman logo printed on it. Yikes. I look down at his foot; he was wearing socks and sandals. Double yikes, not a good match. I couldn’t see his eyes properly because of those glasses, but I could tell he was looking at me, with his mouth slightly open. I couldn’t blame him, I was wearing a dress that was too short, low cut on the top but not too low, and   my long dark brown hair flowing in every direction because of the wind.