Chapter 22- The Plan

ITS SNOWING -_- gosh I need to bundle up

Update! finally eh?

Sorry for the supper late updates, but school is my number one priority right!

Anyways, I was a little shock and amused with the comments I got from the last chapter. I was expecting for you guys to hate Ty but wow I was blown away, It was kind a funny and sad. Poor Ty, But he can't get away so easily right?

Picture of Ty --->>> well kind a, this picture kind a looks like the Ty in my head :)

you know the drill! COMMMENT plss... :) maybe even Vote? and fan?

Chapter 22

Yesterday passed by rather quickly and so did this morning .I didn’t even notice that it was already lunch time. I can’t help but feel slightly relieved because I got through the day and morning without whimpering whenever I see Ty. I’m admitting that my heart still belongs to him, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to forgive him so easily.

A sly smirk appeared on my lips as I walked through the crowded hallway. He’s not getting away just like that, I thought. A little revenge won’t hurt right? Of course it isn’t, I just need to know whether or not he really did love me or he was really just using me.

“Babe, what do you want to eat for lunch?”

I felt a hand moving down my shoulders and down to my waist making me snap out of my thoughts. Looking up, I saw two blue eyes filled with concern. I can’t help but feel disappointed that it wasn’t Ty’s eyes.

“What?” I asked once again, not quite getting what he was asking since I was too busy thinking about the person that I didn’t want to think about right now.

  “Are you ok? You look a little space out”

A small smile appeared on my lips “I’m fine, just a little tired I guess” I lied

“So what do you want to eat?” I asked grabbing a food tray.

He looked at me with an amuse expression which confused me even more.

“What?” I asked slapping his arm playfully.

“Nothing” he replied innocently

Rolling my eyes at him, I pulled him towards the canteen and ordered our lunch. After that he guided me through the cafeteria and to the only free table in the middle of the room.

“Do we really have sit in the middle of the room with all these people looking at us like we are some kind of celebrity?” I asked slightly annoyed with all the attention we are getting. Yeah, it was my idea to stand out among the student body to let them know about Jacob and me. But this is too much even for me, and the worst thing about this is that the person that I really intended to show off too wasn’t even laying one single eye contact with me.