Chapter 6- Kiss

Hello guys, early update :]

enjoy!

feedbacks are very much appreciated

Chapter 6

-Afternoon-

We were sitting under the tree near the fences as we watched the runners passed by. I was exhausted from running and so did Ty, but It felt good. This was more fun than working out by myself in the house. Ty and I ran seven laps around the track and I was completely impressed. He was so fast even if he was wearing baggy clothes instead of shorts and a shirt just like most of the guys. I tried convincing him to take his glasses off so it won’t bother him while he run but he declined.

“That was nice, wasn’t it?” Ty said

“Yeah,” I said exhaling the fresh air and lay down under the shade.

“Aren’t you hot? I mean if I was wearing those kinds of clothes I would pass out any second now,” I said, my eyes was still closed

“No, I’m use to it”

We sat there in silence, listening to the birds chirping, the wind as they brushed the leaves of the tree, and coach’s whistle as he instruct the students to keep going. I sat back up and stretch, I felt someone eye on me. It was Ty. I followed his gaze that leads to my stomach, my shirt was lifted off slightly so you could see my bare flesh.

I grinned, he’s still a guy I taught. A guy meaning he would get distracted by these simple things. What if I lifted my arm more? I wonder what would reaction be?

“Ah good thing we finished early,” I said while stretching my arms more making my shirt go higher. I took a quick glance at him, his eyes widened.

“Y-yeah,” he said stumbling with his words

He suddenly looked away and glared at the guy passing by who was clearly checking me out. I averted my eyes from Ty and looked at the guys. I smiled flirtily, they winked at me and walked off.

When I looked back at Ty he was staring at me, his eyebrows was slightly furrowed. What’s his problem? Before I knew it he reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it down. I dropped my hands down, my face had baffled written all over it. His expression changed and realized what he was doing he quickly looked away, trying to hide his face from me.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to,” he said sounding panicked

I didn’t speak, I stayed there frozen on the spot. I know that he was waiting for my answer, but I kept my mouth shut. I wanted him to look my way. Three seconds later he turned his head and looked at me. Ty’s expression was priceless, it was like a child that just broke the rule and hoping her mother wouldn’t get mad at him. I smirked and leaned in so his face was just a tooth pick away from mine.