Chapter 30- Ending

Ending

“I’ll finish this, you go ahead upstairs” I wrapped my tired arms around him with my head leaning gently against his back. He turned around with a smile on his face as he pulled me into a tighter embrace. I giggled and playfully took his glasses off of his face and placing it on mine. The bags under his eyes didn’t make him less handsome, I just love how his beautiful baby blue eyes still had that shine that light up my life.

He yawned and kissed my forehead sweetly “Alright, I’ll get that little rascal into bed” I nodded and leaned closer to give him a kiss on the lips that as expected made him blush. We’ve been together for nine years now and I still have this affect on him just as much as his beautiful eyes make my knees weak up until now.

“Ok, I’ll be up in a minute” I squeezed him bum teasingly that caused a smirk to slip on his luscious lips. Tyler made his way upstairs leaving me there grinning like love sick high school girl. It amazes me how deeply in love I am, that boy sure knows how to make a woman’s heart beat a mile. It also amazes me how after so long he’s still a nerd not just by heart but by appearance and might I say he’s one hot looking loser. I don’t know how he manages to look good while wearing those big round glasses of his.

After I finished the dishes I made my way to the washroom and took a shower wanting nothing more than to rest my head on top of his chest with his hand lovingly surrounding my petite body. All freshen up and ready for bed, I jiggled on the door and entered the dimmed lighten room where I saw Ty reading a book to Nathan, our three year old son. The colours of his eyes were the same shade like his father, so did his hair. Without even taking another glance you’ll know that these two are related.

“Little boy, aren’t you supposed to be sleeping?” I scooted closer towards my two favourite men with a playful scowl on my face.

Nathaniel pouted jumped on my lap “I don’t wanna”

“Nathaniel James Cruz” I challenged sternly, he might have gotten his intelligence from his father but he sure got his stubborn personality from me. I can’t help but smile, he sure stands out from the rest of his friends from school. Unlike his father, this little boy can argue more like an adult than anybody I know. It’s was funny really, I don’t know if I find him cute or scary. Either way I love him.

“Fine” he sighed and gave both of us a kiss on the cheeks. As soon as he was gone I hovered on top of Tyler with a devilish grin on my face. Seductively I wrapped my arms around his neck making him squirm beneath me.

“You know our three year old son is in the other room” he warned but still managed to smirk.

I chuckled “I know, but it was worth a try” for the rest of the evening I lay quietly still on top of him enjoying the feel of his fingers on my back that magically sends me into a daze. I sleepy eyes wondered over to the wall where our wedding picture was neatly placed.

I laughed lightly remembering the best day of my life “Hey Ty”

“Hmmm” he hummed kissing my neck softly

“Remember our wedding?”