Chapter 20- The truth

longer-ish chap :D

vote, comment, fan? :DDD

tell me what you think of this chapter ^^

Chapter 20

I don’t know what I’m going to do, the last couple of days was a disaster. Everything seems to fall apart, I was told that the wedding was still on, my father and I aren’t speaking to each other, and now I think I’m going to make things worse. By worse, I mean asking Ty if he knows anything about his mother and my father.

I got a couple of thoughts in mind that breaks my heart more and more. I tried to shake it away, but nothing helped. I’ve never been so afraid in my life, I’m afraid that my guesses would be right, I’m afraid that everything will instantly brake, like a glass shattered in little pieces that can never be put back together.  

“Why is life so hard?” I asked myself, groaning as I drove to Ty’s house. My hands where turning white because of my grip on the steering wheel, I guess that’s what nervousness do to you.

 I have so many problems to deal with; the only thing that I wish for is for Ty to not be involved with anything. I don’t know what I’ll do, or how I will react if I find out that he knows everything and he was just leading me on, making me look stupid.  I keep telling myself over and over that he wasn’t that type of guy, but there are still chances that he is.

Making a turn on the next street, my heart started to pound even more. ‘This is it’ I said to myself mentally, ‘just get it over with and hope for the best’. Finally, I arrived.  Setting my foot down on the ground, I walked out of the car and took a deep breath before I go inside Ty’s house. The more closely I got to the door, the more want to go farther. I don’t even know if I’m making any sense. I rang the doorbell, but no one was answering. I tried a couple more times, still nothing.

“Excuse me” a soft, weak voice said from behind. Turning around, a small elderly woman was standing by the gate looking at me with curiousness.

“Are you looking for Tyler, dear?” she asked leaning more on her cane.

I hesitated for a moment before nodding in response.

“He’s not here my dear; he’s visiting his mother right now” 

“Oh ok” I said feeling confuse. That’s odd; yesterday Ty said that he was just staying home for the whole day. “Thank you ma’am” I smiled politely at her as I walked in a fast pace to my car.

~

Driving there was a pain, my head was throbbing, my foot was aching, I am confuse, I am angry, I am a total mess. I sighed exasperatedly as I parked my car at the back of the building where Ty’s mom was being held. I didn’t get out of the car instantly; I stayed there watching a butterfly fluttering its wings delicately as it went up and down, the slight wind carrying it. It landed on my bumper for a second before setting off once again. I can’t help but feel jealous of how free and peaceful it looked, carrying no problems, no anything. Somehow my problems disappeared, I know that it’ll come crashing back but it’s nice to feel a tiny bit of relaxation, freeness, and peace. The butterfly once again landed on my side view mirror.